T-Pain Presents - Nappy Boy Allstars Vol 1

| |

01 Nb All Stars - To The Top
02 T-Pain & Young Cash - Forever (Nb Remix)
03 Sophia Fresh - Change My Number
04 Travis Mccoy - Bad By Myself
05 One Chance Feat. T-Pain - Get Off Me
06 Young Cash Feat. T-Pain - Single Mothers
07 Tay Dizm - Dancing Like A Stripper
08 Young Cash - Cadillac Musik
09 Shawnna Feat. T-Pain - Nappy Boy
10 One Chance & T-Pain - Turnt Up (Nb Remix)
11 Shawnna Feat. One Chance & Sophia Fresh - Hide And Seek
12 Young Cash - Choose Me
13 T-Pain - Wit My Money
14 Sophia Fresh - Smoke Signals
15 Tay Dizm - My Spaceship
16 Travis Mccoy Feat. T-Pain - Waking Up Dreaming
17 Tay Dizm - The Way Your Body Moves
18 Sophia Fresh Feat. T-Pain - Already
19 One Chance Feat. Shawnna - Hatin' On It
20 Tay Dizm Feat. Shawnna - Point 'em Out
21 Young Cash - Like A Porn Star
22 Sophia Fresh - Baddest Chick
23 T-Pain - Money Long
24 Travis Mccoy Feat. T-Pain & Young Cash - Manual
25 T-Pain Feat. Travis Mccoy & Detail - Left Hand Girl

AttachmentSize
nappyboyallstars.torrent29.64 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

Yung Screw 817's picture

lol

FAIL!!!
gotdat_paper_bitchs's picture

T-PAin is done

t-pain go home GO HArd or GO HOme luv to my haters
zameltzer1's picture

T-Pain's group?

Has travy on it so I might listen to it, but is this t-pains version of young money?

I'm downloading this mostly

I'm downloading this mostly for T-pain, Tay Dizm, and Travy...other than that...i guess we'll see how the tape is..............Live your motherfucking life. and fuck those haters!

Sophia Fresh is decent, they

Sophia Fresh is decent, they only got Shawnna on one track?...she nned to go back to dtp that battle of the sexes aint gonna be shit without her..pain had his time...its now time for him to bow out gracefully
16th letter of ABCs's picture

Man...

T pain doin his thang, but I never really cared for him. He like plies to me (Hot, but I jus don't feel it)... If U from FL., U might wanna D/L this tho.
bole420's picture

look like

he tryn to be like Y.M. hang it up pain 'Rap is something you do. Hip-Hop is something you live.' -KRS-ONE
Yung Screw 817's picture

??????

Where the fuck is TOD2 im tired of fucking waiting?????
d wEEZY 1's picture

quit fuckin cryin about it

quit fuckin cryin about it every single day. we get it, you want snowmans nuts on your chin...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
Yung Screw 817's picture

dwEEZY

d wEEZY 1 wrote:
quit fuckin cryin about it every single day. we get it, you want snowmans nuts on your chin...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
Shut the fuck faggot and go bump you R&B tapes with your girl you fucking homo! And stop dressin your kid like a lil girl with pink shirts n shit! poor kid.
2Fr0sty4dasnowman's picture

LMFAO

Yung Screw 817 wrote:
[quote= stop dressin your kid like a lil girl with pink shirts n shit! poor kid.
Aye, Bih Lol that shit was COLD! ~W1nt3r 1c3~
Yung Screw 817's picture

.

He's doing something he might regret later. And all that R&B music he downloads aint helpin either.
d wEEZY 1's picture

nice. that goes back to that

nice. that goes back to that grown man shit we were talkin bout g. and why you hatin on shorty, cus hes got more game than your lame ass at 6 then you still got and your a grown man?...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
Yung Screw 817's picture

...

Yea and tellin someone "You want snowmans nuts on your chin" is really mature huh? DUMB ASS WHITEBOY.
d wEEZY 1's picture

point takin. ill accept that

point takin. ill accept that but damn now the race card?...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
Yung Screw 817's picture

....

Now you going to tell me what to say?? Is whatever dawg, no mercy.
d wEEZY 1's picture

no need to get all worked up

no need to get all worked up over it tho. dont worry your tape will come out soon and you can finally wind down and relax and go about your daily. lol. just pullin your leg homie. really. not a personal attack...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
Yung Screw 817's picture

.

Bitch
d wEEZY 1's picture

damn race card then hate

damn race card then hate crimes? lol. nah in all seriousness tho i was just givin ya a little shit cus we were goin back and forth on the rnb shit yesterday. im lookin forward to the tape too dawg. one...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
zameltzer1's picture

Fail...

listen, if ur gonna pick a fight, go balls out. Backin down like that DOES make u look like a bitch. Also...u ARE white. Start actin like it. he aint your dawg or homeboy or homie or cuz. Dear lord. Your makin the rest of the white population look bad with that shit. Take off the flat bill, put on a belt, and quit immitating what you've seen on mtv. epic fail. nothin worse in this world than a wigger.

ignorance is bliss

zameltzer1 wrote:
listen, if ur gonna pick a fight, go balls out. Backin down like that DOES make u look like a bitch. Also...u ARE white. Start actin like it. he aint your dawg or homeboy or homie or cuz. Dear lord. Your makin the rest of the white population look bad with that shit. Take off the flat bill, put on a belt, and quit immitating what you've seen on mtv. epic fail. nothin worse in this world than a wigger.
put on those skinny jeans, camo jacket, and trucker hat talk shit about other races because you thinks its cool and you like to fit in with the rest of your ignorant backwards race, complain about mexicans taking the jobs that you wouldn't even apply for, don't forget to act extremely masculine to hide the raging closet homosexual inside you and make the white race proud nothin worse then a white person who doesn't conform to the "norms" of their race and tries to embrace a culture that they find more appealing especially when its hip-hop white people are suppose to dress up like rednecks, and homosexual holister and a&f models just because this is a free country doesnt mean you are allowed to decide what you like being white means that you cant accept things that are different, and you have to brand everything by race even though people of all races dress, act, and listen to all kinds of music it has to be labeled by race and if you arent following the label then you just are disgracing the white race /sarcasm Now all of this is sarcasm and made to show what you think is not correct. What you are trying to say is only white people can do, say, act, etc a certain way. Black people have to act this way, Mexicans this way. Has it ever occurred to people are individuals and are not held in bound by the color of their skin? Probably not, because you are obviously extremely ignorant. How can you act like a race of people? Not everyone acts the same, even in the same race. Everyone is an individual, telling someone to act white, black, brown, or yellow is extremely retarded. I feel sorry for people like you who have such a warped outlook on the world. To think in the year 2010 we still have people who try to segregate individuals, and tell them how to think and act. Hopefully one day, you will open your eyes and see people as people and not as a skin color.
zameltzer1's picture

bahaha

Idgit. listen, the world is a shitty horrible miserable place. Fact of the matter is stereotypes do exist, and people take offense when a person puts on a front just to fit in with another group of people. Thats what I'm seein when a whiteboy starts doin that shit. Ask any black guy, what pisses you off more, a wigger who tries to act black or someone who is comfortable in their own skin. No, the vast majority of white kids do not, on a daily basis or in their normal dialect, use homie, dawg, g, cuz, homeboy or the dread n word (I hope). Same can be said for LATINS (the politically correct term for anyone of latin decent i.e. mexicans, since we are being SO politically correct) who speak in their own, unique slang, or jewish ppl who speak yiddish, irish who mock in gallic, or any other ethnicity. Country folks (not fuckin rednecks you ass) have a different dialect than northerners. Same with west coast and midwest. Normally, you speak in the way you were raised and what ethnicity you belong to. The fact is, ANYONE in skinny jeans looks ridiculous (in my opinion of course), same with white boys wearin flat bills, black guys actin like carrolton, latins actin like their irish or any other ethnicity actin odd. Its weird and embarrassing when someone (especially a white boy) tries to act black. I;m white. I don't because A) it wouldn't be real and B) my best friend who's black hates that shit more than anything because it IS wrong and IS rude. Moral of the story, STFU. The world sucks, stereotypes exist, and you WILL get made fun of if your white and actin black. Get use to it. Also, when you decide to rant, punctuation helps so that we know what the fuck you are trying to say.
zameltzer1's picture

AAANNNDD

For the record, no one would ever combine skinny jeans, a cameo jacket, and a trucker hat. Ever. ever ever. as in never.
d wEEZY 1's picture

your a clown dude. first,

your a clown dude. first, far from the flat bill hats that you call a "wigger". not my style at all "HOMIE" and yes my pants are pulled up with a gucci belt, color of my choice, that your lame ass probably cant afford. and if you look at our back and forth screw was clownin me for likin rnb which usually the g'd out whiteboys you are referring to dont like or listen to so much. but im glad you have a best friend who is black so that gives you the right to judge others, especially when you dont have a clue what kind of person they really are. since your so fucking white why are you even on a hiphop website? maybe because you like the music and it has influenced your life in one way or another like the rest of us that log on to find new shit and communicate with people of common interest. but before you go tryin to sound all high and mighty intellectual mr white know it all because you have a black friend so you can call people wiggers and judge how all races should act and dress maybe you should know the person first. look at my kid. hes wearin pink and shades. if i was the person your judgmental ass classifies as a wigger wouldnt he be in a bandanna and a throwback with some baggy ass jeans or how bout shirtless with a big fake silver or gold chain. and no, i wasnt pickin a fight with screw, i was clownin around with him cus he was slammin me the day before. wait, is clownin too black of a word for you? but people like you who judge so quickly can probably take things too serious sometimes because you know it all huh? i think the MORAL of the story is that youre a rum and maybe you should just stay out of other peoples conversations and it sounds maybe you should email back and forth with 2tone cus maybe he can educate your ignorant ass a bit. youre too damn idiotic to even realize that by being so stereotypical you are what keeps racism in the most diverse country on the planet long after it should have faded away...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...

Further Stupidity

Latin isn't a politically correct term for a Mexican. A Mexican is someone whos origin is from Mexico. Someone who is Latino can be from almost any race. Also, I stated in my post that the previous part before I started talking in complete sentences was sarcasm. So, the trucker hat, skinny jeans, etc was sarcasm. Now you said ask any black guy what they hate more a wigger or someone comfortable in their own skin. So now you are speaking for all black people, by indicating they would say a wigger? Considering the vast amount of black people I know that have "wigger" friends I would have to say you are very incorrect. I myself dress in the typical hip-hop style, tall tees, Coogi, large hoodies and jackets. I don't wear flat bills and I don't use a lot of hip-hop slang unless I am talking about drugs. All of my friends are black, the only white people I associate with are my girlfriend and my son. You say stereotypes exist, well of course they do, that doesn't mean the stereotypes are correct. For instance since you are white I could stereotype you as living in the suburbs, being terrified of Mexicans and black people, walking around like you have a stick up your ass, you listen to Country songs about trucks and dogs(another stereotype about Country music), and on and on. Does that mean that stuff is correct no. There's a difference between stereotypes and facts. The fact you stereotype people who like hip-hop and dress in the hip-hop style as wanting to be black is just that, a stereotype it's not a fact. I don't want to be black, I'm just fine being white. The fact you say Latins acting Irish and pretty much everything you say just further shows your ignorance and stupidity. Due to the fact Irishmen can be Latin. You seem to have a crazy ability to talk about things when you have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that anyone black, white, brown, or whatever thinks their race owns a way of dressing, music, words, or anything is idiotic. Saying white people don't typically say "dogg" is also very wrong. A lot of kids these days say dogg. It's a very common word, even those kids that wear those baby tees, and ripped jeans say it. Please refrain from responding to this as I fear anything you have to say will be even more idiotic than what you have already said. Also you said you will get made fun of if you are white and dress in the hip-hop style. I've dressed this way since middle school and I'm now in college. I get compliments like "Oh where did you get that." or "That hoody is bad ass." I've never been made fun of by anyone of any race for how I dress. Everyone has their own style. Maybe it's because I live in a larger city than you do that people are more accepting? In smaller towns where you are more sheltered from the rest of the world it's harder to find people that accept anything that is different. I noticed you got angry I called country folk rednecks. I think I'll quote you "The world sucks stereotypes exist get used to it." I guess you are all for stereotypes if they aren't directed at you are people you know? Also like I said please refrain from responding, you have no clue what you are talking about. This makes your responses more comedy than anything. If you do respond though, please try to talk about stuff that you know about. Because randomly saying things that don't make sense and aren't true just perpetuates that you are an ass-backwards, ignorant, "country man".
d wEEZY 1's picture

LMAO...

2Tone708 wrote:
zameltzer1 wrote:
listen, if ur gonna pick a fight, go balls out. Backin down like that DOES make u look like a bitch. Also...u ARE white. Start actin like it. he aint your dawg or homeboy or homie or cuz. Dear lord. Your makin the rest of the white population look bad with that shit. Take off the flat bill, put on a belt, and quit immitating what you've seen on mtv. epic fail. nothin worse in this world than a wigger.
put on those skinny jeans, camo jacket, and trucker hat talk shit about other races because you thinks its cool and you like to fit in with the rest of your ignorant backwards race, complain about mexicans taking the jobs that you wouldn't even apply for, don't forget to act extremely masculine to hide the raging closet homosexual inside you and make the white race proud nothin worse then a white person who doesn't conform to the "norms" of their race and tries to embrace a culture that they find more appealing especially when its hip-hop white people are suppose to dress up like rednecks, and homosexual holister and a&f models just because this is a free country doesnt mean you are allowed to decide what you like being white means that you cant accept things that are different, and you have to brand everything by race even though people of all races dress, act, and listen to all kinds of music it has to be labeled by race and if you arent following the label then you just are disgracing the white race /sarcasm Now all of this is sarcasm and made to show what you think is not correct. What you are trying to say is only white people can do, say, act, etc a certain way. Black people have to act this way, Mexicans this way. Has it ever occurred to people are individuals and are not held in bound by the color of their skin? Probably not, because you are obviously extremely ignorant. How can you act like a race of people? Not everyone acts the same, even in the same race. Everyone is an individual, telling someone to act white, black, brown, or yellow is extremely retarded. I feel sorry for people like you who have such a warped outlook on the world. To think in the year 2010 we still have people who try to segregate individuals, and tell them how to think and act. Hopefully one day, you will open your eyes and see people as people and not as a skin color.
...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
snipsukz's picture

So the moral of the story is

So the moral of the story is Yung Screw cant even fit in with his own black peeps cause he is a Carlton. And yea wiggers should be shot. Pink on a dude will always be weird to me. And stereotypes are types of stereos I would not play this CD on. Amen.
zameltzer1's picture

lol

Real men wear pink lmao! idk if screw is a carlton. Least he says hes hard (i.e. harder than me lol). haha and I like that last line. well played sir, well played.
d wEEZY 1's picture

lmao...

snipsukz wrote:
So the moral of the story is Yung Screw cant even fit in with his own black peeps cause he is a Carlton. And yea wiggers should be shot. Pink on a dude will always be weird to me. And stereotypes are types of stereos I would not play this CD on. Amen.
lol. nice...mY aTTITUDE iS cELEBATE, i dONT gIVE a f**K...
zameltzer1's picture

soo...

I'll steal your stolen, cliched line: Ignorance is Bliss. Your basic opinion is that people shouldn't judge other people, right? Great. Nice. Glad you live in a rose colored world. Fact it that world doesn't exist. Hell yes there is stereotyping in this world, and half of its true. Now is that racism? No. Racism, in my opinion, is when you HATE a race for x,y and z. Stereotyping is grouping lumps of people together, regardless of individuality. Yep, I judge without taking the individual into perspective. I'm glad you get to know everyone in this world and make sure you are politically correct at all times. It'd be wonderful if more were like you...but they aren't...so when the rest of us live in the real world are laughing our asses off at what we find ridiculous, just keep those shades on and keep moving I guess. Me? I'm gonna stay in the real world with the rest of us and judge indiscriminately and call out what I find ridiculous, including your dumbass pissin away money on a goddamn Gucci belt. Coulda saved that money on something...idk...not so worthless as a belt. Oh and as far as the whole "I know every black guy cause I have a black friend" thing goes, yea, I fell into that stereotype. Oh, and I'm a country ass jew, so I wear levi's, boots, can ride horses, feed pigs, and every other southern stereotype that your bound to throw out when you use ad-hominem attack. Far as my jewish side works, I called out your spending habits cause I'm stingy. Told ya stereotypes are usually true. I fall into them. Oh, and I HIGHLY doubt screw was just clownin round with you. sure as hell didn't look like it to me. I'll say what he said: Bitch.
Yung Screw 817's picture

Can we all just get along???

ha-ha-ha

Quote: I called out your

Quote:
I called out your spending habits cause I'm stingy. Told ya stereotypes are usually true. I fall into them.
It's also a stereotype Jews are some what intelligent. I guess that passed you up.
SwazyFinesse's picture

haha

Seems like you might have to wait for another two months before that drops.
Wisdom4Days's picture

Scale of 1 to 10...how good

Scale of 1 to 10...how good or bad is this shit? 10 being the best(How dare I "ball" when there's a kid in the world that won't eat tonight?)
bole420's picture

TRAPorDIE2

There's no date on it its gone be a minute~ Tell them hoes lay off the crack and feed they kids. ~BOLE420
GODBODY9's picture

oh shit they shoulda new

oh shit they shoulda new better then 2 put this shit up owell
bole420's picture

##

man coming to america is the shit...lmao...murphy an hall...and the whole soul glow thing... Tell them hoes lay off the crack and feed they kids. ~BOLE420
zameltzer1's picture

lmao

LOL where the hell did that comment come from?
yungspayne314stl's picture

LHH THTZ WAT ISAID

LHFH.....IWAS LIKE HOW YU JUMP FRUM DUH MIXTAPE TO A MOVIE LOL -*_*-yungspizzle-*_*-

That mixtape is decent but

That mixtape is decent but check out Flight Risk's new video for "Dodge Them" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEv9FgYUclY www.flight-risk.com
dninc's picture

:-(

This is a recorded nightmare..
      My final Saints Superbowl Video!
      [- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqyMTltY_I -]
      click my name and check all of em out
zameltzer1's picture

Gym Class Heroes

Even the travy stuff? I really respect him as an artist and just can't see him puttin out shit.
dninc's picture

couldn't even listen through that whole album

The Gym Class hero's had a few ok albums, nothin really i'd call significant in any era, i guess Cookie Jar got big but i was tired of that song the first dozen times i heard it in the clubs, Travis is a decent lyricist, but he's not that good to the point i'll follow his career around no matter if it ends up on shit like this or worse..
Perhaps if he get on with a real label and get some good consistent production and keep his lyrics untarnished i'll keep my lashed out words reserved but for now, it looks like he's falling into a shitty abyss and probably wont be able to recover after this shit
How the fuck he got dropped off of Atlantic Records anyway? and is Nappy Boy Ent the only label that was willing to pick him up? wow!
      My final Saints Superbowl Video!
      [- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqyMTltY_I -]
      click my name and check all of em out
zameltzer1's picture

Wow

Didn't know he got dropped from his label. That mean Gym Class is dead? I'm a fan of their first album and some of the second, but he really shined to me on the Prebirth on the song called I Know Your Name. Had Wayne on the hook, alchemist on the beats an travy rappin. It was sick.
dninc's picture

Naw i think GCH is still in existence

I think Gym Class Hero's is still around, i think Travy is probably tryin solo for a min or whatever, so that project is either on Stalemate with him or he's doing it like a side project while he do his solo shit..
Honestly i think Young Money shoulda picked him up, im not a big Young Money fan but it look like thats the label you wanna be on if you wanna start out and be part of a group that'll get ya name plastered everywhere in a short period of time, if you put work out consistently.. Young Money i think work like P-diddy shit did, if you don't work you don't go nowhere, if you put work in you end up like Drake, Niki, Jae Millz, Mack Mane, and Tyga.. just all over other artist shit and with the hottest and most marketed Mixtapes and Albums out there.
      My final Saints Superbowl Video!
      [- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqyMTltY_I -]
      click my name and check all of em out
zameltzer1's picture

Young Money

Yea YM is hot, but it'll be interesting to see if they stay hot with wayne in jail. I know Travy works with them alot (tyga is his cousin i found out today) so it may be a relationship like lloyd and other artists have who are close to YM but not on the payroll. Gotta be a reason why YM didnt grab him and nappy boy did. IDK why but id imagine there is some reason. Maybe mack maine (hes running YM right?) just didn't think he had the chops to go solo. again I have no clue but ur right, its not a good sign YM didn't grab him.
Flint_Seraphim's picture

Why?

Why Travis, why? You had talent and good musical sense why are you pissing it away with a fucking ass clown like T-Pain? (LMAO @ Yung Screw: You are a savage) -God must love stupid people, he made so many.
GayTL_09's picture

Man wut ya'll talkin bout?

This shit pretty good... not all da tracks but a lot of good shit on here stop hatin. [ |_-GAYTL CUZ ATL IS THE GAY CAPITOL OF THE SOUTH-_| ]