DJ Rah2K , DJ Racks & Gucci Mane - From The Kitchen To The Block

| |

1. Freaky ft. J Valentine
2. U Can Get It
3. Grape's
4. War
5. My Rims Dance'n
6. Love For Money
7. Colors
8. That's What it is
9. Shoppin Spree ft. Soulja Boy
10. Rubber Bands ft. Soulja boy
11. Add It Up
12. On Deck
13. Like Who Like Me
14. I'm The Shit
15. Slumber Party
16. Yellow Diamonds
17. You Know
18. Smoke Kush
19. Lie Detector

AttachmentSize
fromkitchentotheblock.torrent15.71 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

First

i am always first wen it comes to gucci mane lol

comment on the quality

The first to what leave some bullshit comment listen then comment on the quality.Its not a chat go chat on another site comments on music please.

what

are you his biotch or something.prisonmate what?

WTF

What the fuck is with you people. 1st who even says biotch with a name like dr. evil? second stop talking ghetto on the fucking computer YOUZE ALL TALKZA LIKE DIZ ON WebsZITEZ N SHITZ Yadig?

FREE GUCCI MANE!!!!!

This Mixtape goes Hard as Fuck Its so Hood That It Should Be an Album, if you hate on Gucci Mane dont even waste your time on typing about this mixtape. (copy and paste if you like GUCCI MANE) FREE GUCCI MANE La Flare !!!

HELP ME FIND E-MURDA I NEED

HELP ME FIND E-MURDA I NEED SOME BEATS BAD.......................

Another One?

Another One?

It's only got like three new

It's only got like three new songs

????

same old shit just another tape, theres a difference between rap and HIP-HOP jewel's bitches car's rims and money getin stale this aint a hate comment to da man but back ta reality who wanna hear da same old shit just put tagether in different way's. i had high hope

WTF IS THIS SHIT

only three new cuts i aint heard yet, this some bullshit tired of DJ's recycling i swear its so bad that i downloaded a mixtape and dude still had the other DJ screamin in the background I'm like ... just because it says gucci mane does not mean its fresh and new and people want it, its a waste of space on my hd was gonna get this one but ... tsk tsk! try again

you niggas is cover

you niggas is cover collectin u kno damn well u got them tracks

YALL NIGGAZ IS DUMB R WHAT????

R U FUCKIN SERIOUS !! THERE PEOPLE ON THEIR COMMENTS THAT BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT GUCCI NOT MAKIN NEW SONGS FUCKKIN FAGGET THAT NEGGA IS LOCK UP STUPID FUCK !!!!IM DOWN WITH THE DJS THAT STILL PUT HIS RECORDS OUT OR ELSE WHAT ???I RATHER HAVE GUCCI MANE TORENT TO DOWNLOAD THEN LILSTEN TO SOME LIL WAYNE BULL SHIT !!!HAHAHA ASK YOURSELF WHY THAT BITCH NICKI MINAJ FLIP ON IS YOUNG MONEY SHIT??? SHES SAW THAT WAYNE WAS JUST A CRACKHEAD THAT GETS HIGH ALL THE TIME AND AFTER THAT GO AND KISS BIRDMAN SHIT MY FATHER HAS MY NAME THAT ON HIS CHEST SO WHAT I AINT GON KISS HIM FOR THAT !!!!FUCK THAT C.O RICK ROSS THE RAP IS ALL BULL SHIT AND THEIR ALL FAKE IF THEIR WAS NO GUCCI MANE I WOULD PROPABLY LISTEN TO SOME COUNTRY SHIT CUZ AT LEAST THEY ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH!!LOLLL U KNOW WHAT SO FUNNY ??? HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER SAYS THAT THERE DRUG DEALERS ????? HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER SAYS THAT THEY HAVE KILL PEOPLE AND HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER GOT RICH OUT OF COCAINE !!!!!BITCH PLEASE GUCCI HAD KILL 3 NEGGAZ LEGALLY AND HE GOT IT ON HIS FACE AND ITS THE TRUTHHHH NA MEAN

hi! you must be Gucci Mane's

hi! you must be Gucci Mane's fuckboy.

lol

Guccifan1 wrote:
R U FUCKIN SERIOUS !! THERE PEOPLE ON THEIR COMMENTS THAT BE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT GUCCI NOT MAKIN NEW SONGS FUCKKIN FAGGET THAT NEGGA IS LOCK UP STUPID FUCK !!!!IM DOWN WITH THE DJS THAT STILL PUT HIS RECORDS OUT OR ELSE WHAT ???I RATHER HAVE GUCCI MANE TORENT TO DOWNLOAD THEN LILSTEN TO SOME LIL WAYNE BULL SHIT !!!HAHAHA ASK YOURSELF WHY THAT BITCH NICKI MINAJ FLIP ON IS YOUNG MONEY SHIT??? SHES SAW THAT WAYNE WAS JUST A CRACKHEAD THAT GETS HIGH ALL THE TIME AND AFTER THAT GO AND KISS BIRDMAN SHIT MY FATHER HAS MY NAME THAT ON HIS CHEST SO WHAT I AINT GON KISS HIM FOR THAT !!!!FUCK THAT C.O RICK ROSS THE RAP IS ALL BULL SHIT AND THEIR ALL FAKE IF THEIR WAS NO GUCCI MANE I WOULD PROPABLY LISTEN TO SOME COUNTRY SHIT CUZ AT LEAST THEY ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH!!LOLLL U KNOW WHAT SO FUNNY ??? HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER SAYS THAT THERE DRUG DEALERS ????? HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER SAYS THAT THEY HAVE KILL PEOPLE AND HOW COME ALL THE RAPPER GOT RICH OUT OF COCAINE !!!!!BITCH PLEASE GUCCI HAD KILL 3 NEGGAZ LEGALLY AND HE GOT IT ON HIS FACE AND ITS THE TRUTHHHH NA MEAN
Damn nigga did u go to Gucci college or something. Nigga u sound dumb cause everyone u named is 4 or 5 times more talented than Gucci. Nicki Minaj is still signed 2 Young Money hell he kissed Baby way before she even signed what planet r u from. It's a trip because this is the Lil Wayne situation all over again. Nigga put all those mixtapes out and everyone loved it then they got tired of him, especially with the voice box but my point is ya'll build these people up then tear em down. And this nigga really won't last as long because he ain't talented. He killing the game with beats but as far as substance, hooks & word play there's nothing. Just a knock off version of Jeezy and anyone who don't like it can reply all u want but I said what I had 2 say and I'm finished.

YEA LAFLARE ENTERTAINMENT

Good point my friend but you forgot one thing......... nobody gives a fuck what you have to say

FUCK ALL DEM FAKES

tell dat bitch nigga what it is fuckin wayne dick rider prolly...tell me wat about a nigga that dont kno if he's a rocker or a rapper, got his goddamn lip pierced, gotta anotha nigga name tattooed on him, and kissin on another man do yal like da nigga aint real he aint no blood he was off da streets by age 11, and yal niggas think dis nigga real?? he couldnt fight his way outta a wet paper sac...he gotta nigga dat look like a jug writin fo him gillie da kid c'mon yal da nigga is not real hes a fuckin sell out...gucci mane montana from atlanta n thats that da realest nigga in the goddamn game hands down da nigga doin a yr for some bullshit n u got t-lie he calls himself a "two-time convicted felon" gettin caught w/ all dem guns, illegal guns at that and da nigga walkin around w/out 1 day served like everything sweet n yall on his nuts like it aint shit goddamn if u hangin w/ a rat den u a fuckin rat urself goddamn it feels good to be real t lie and GAYne are the fakest fuckers i blv i have ever seen the shit is ridiculous FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI MANE

ok dude

and you look up to this nigga get a grip on it bitch you a slob as dick ryder this nigga is a fucken washout,a bum, he a elevator in the projects full of piss,we ban niggas like this from the hood go fuck up somebody else spot this nigga hot (being watched) he just a piggy bank ready to drop dimes,yeah he play hard but he gone fuck up so much and he'll bargin with the law all day, so keep rackin those ol hood charges up and see where it gets him makin life savin deals with the jakes gucci a fuckin joke hypin ya'll niggas up just to pop off box to say he real yall some lost hooks get at me.

somethin for dat fake ass fuck boy "cense" lol wannabe

lol shut yo bitch ass up nigga u aint never been n da hood act like u in da hood knowin u n da burbs u jus wish u was n da hood.."we ban niggas like this from the hood" we? lol nigga u make dis real fun...bargain w/ da law u must not kno shit about gucci mane da nigga been in and out since he was 11 u dumb ass goddamn u an idiot...he aint ratted yet..what bout yo boy t-lie lol goddamn them fake niggas got yal brain washed sayin they from da hood knowin they aint now the lil rich kids think they from the hood stay in school my nigga cuz dis aint what u want FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI MANE DA REALEST NIGGA IN IT

STOP IT BOI

REAL NIGGA X 10 wrote:
lol shut yo bitch ass up nigga u aint never been n da hood act like u in da hood knowin u n da burbs u jus wish u was n da hood.."we ban niggas like this from the hood" we? lol nigga u make dis real fun...bargain w/ da law u must not kno shit about gucci mane da nigga been in and out since he was 11 u dumb ass goddamn u an idiot...he aint ratted yet..what bout yo boy t-lie lol goddamn them fake niggas got yal brain washed sayin they from da hood knowin they aint now the lil rich kids think they from the hood stay in school my nigga cuz dis aint what u want FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI MANE DA REALEST NIGGA IN IT
YO ASS AINT FROM THE HOOD EITHER I CAN TELL FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT. TRYIN TO BE TYPING LIKE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY IN REAL LIFE NIGGA I'M FROM THE HOOD BUT I'M EDUCATED. HOOD AINT NOTHING TO GLORIFY I STAYED IN SCHOOL AN GOT OUT SO MY KIDS DON'T GOTTA GO THRU MY SHIT SO SHUT THE FUCK UP E-THUG. NOW BACK TO THE MUSIC FUCK GUCCI THIS NIGGA AINT SHIT LIKE MY MAN SAID NO SKILL ON THE MIC AT ALL JUST SOME NICE BEATS. I SPIT HARDER THAN THAT NIGGA AND SO DOES MY 13YR OLD SON. I'M NOT SAYIN GUCCI AINT HOOD I HATE TO SEE MY PEOPLE ON LOCK DOWN FOR ANYTHING BUT WHEN YOU GET OUT HANG UP THE MIC CUZ IF YOUR TRAPPIN WAS AS GOOD AS HE SAYS IT IS UMMM. HE WOULDN'T BE IN JAIL AND HE DAMN SURE WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BE IN THE STUDIO FUCKING UP GREAT BEATS THE WAY HE AND SO MANY OTHER ARTIST DO GET OFF THAT NIGGAS DICK YOU KNOW WAY TO MUCH BOUT THAT NIGGA LIKE HE YO CUZ OR SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW THAT NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fuck dis nigga----FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI MANE

he aint in jail for trappin u dumb fuck n i aint from da hood?? nigga i guarantee im more hood than u da fuck u mean ive been in da hood since i was born im in memphis lil boy ridgecrest apartments im on woodcliff everyday bitch n i aint braggin or glorifyin shit i dont sell d i aint on here actin like sombody i aint but u talkin like u kno me or sommin u think i didnt go to school yea i went to school graduated n im still n school im n a community college fuck boy tryna talk like u kno me..i aint on nobodys dick n show me where i said i knew da nigga i kno one thing dat he keeps it 100 das enough for me he aint no sell out bitch hes still n da hood...u sure u aint the 13 yr old son u sound retarded nigga grow up and idc if u dont like gucci imma still bump da fuck out of em FREE MY NIGGA GUCCI MANE

Gucci the best in this mixtape shit

lil wayne is good but id rather listen to a real nigga..ID RATHER listen to gucci because i can relate to that nigga,im a trap nigga,stop hatin on gucci cause he out there doing what niggas wish they could do.fuck you if you hatin on gucci.yall niggas might say he aint got no talent but who gives a fuck because that nigga gucci rap that hood shit and street shit.it dint matter if this nigga aint on t.v. all the time or doing alot of videos.mainstream might not like this nigga but all the real niggas and hood niggas bump this nigga shit.real recognize real and that nigga gucci the truth cuz.id rather listen to gucci than a nigga who kiss dudes.yall niggas riden a nigga dick who riden another niggas dick.yall probably sit in a gay circle,kissing each other,listening to wayne,and thinking about new ways to hate on gucci.Gucci the truth for these real niggas.for all you hatin niggas go back to the suburbs you wanna be hood nigga and get some of that bitch out your system.FREE GUCCI.

trill

and thats all he has is good beats nothin else no skill no lyrical skill, thse mixtape do make people fade quick and even though he faded when hit first came out'' you know what fuck all that who is this dude again? lupe-nall he cant even touch him, jeezy nall he touch water so i know he cant flow like him, kanye-now lets be serious, bow wow-dam dude can even kill the gucc on the mike when does this dude fit in what is he good for on the mic, oh yeah, we got jlw7- in our trucks and all folks hear is bass and bangin you cant hear his lyrics at all and jl go hard so it gotta be one reason the beats so if thats the case i dig the bass tapes thanks inmate number 1345666i mane! how do you say it ''Early''

fuck da haters nigga u right

fuck da haters nigga u right

the cover

This cover is hard. Kinda reminds me how my niggaz in Detroit do it.

I'd like to buss a nut on

I'd like to buss a nut on both of those eyes!!!

asualreadyknow

Lets give this dude a diploma, a diploma for the school of wackness. gucci vs. glenn quagmire''got my gun bussin like Giggity giggity'' aw rightttt

gucci will never fall off as

gucci will never fall off as long as theres niggas trapping. true niggas not fake as punks know dat and we dont give a damn about your comments (i dont know why im commenting now) it seems like everybody jumped off waynes dick and on to guccis now everybody is gonna hate on his ass. gucci dont have to go commercial, as we all see theres niggas that are down wit him and haters. the nation is not full of hustlers so its pointless for him. he keeps it real and thats that.. there was a time i could d/l gucci with out 1 comment on his shit now theres pages of comments judging his ass and style quit hatin and download something else its that simple. i wouldnt like gucci if he changed his style and i think i speak for everybody who is truely down with gucci when i say that (not bitches looking for the hottest music out at the moment) this will let us know whos hood and fake on this site because gucci the truth. every hood ive been to no one hates one gucci he might not be the rapper of choice in some places but we all know he the truth MD WV VA DC niggas know it yes his shit goes further than ATL for you dumb fucks who say hes a local rapper that will never go anywhere...

nigga please

keepin it real wrote:
gucci will never fall off as long as theres niggas trapping. true niggas not fake as punks know dat and we dont give a damn about your comments (i dont know why im commenting now) it seems like everybody jumped off waynes dick and on to guccis now everybody is gonna hate on his ass. gucci dont have to go commercial, as we all see theres niggas that are down wit him and haters. the nation is not full of hustlers so its pointless for him. he keeps it real and thats that.. there was a time i could d/l gucci with out 1 comment on his shit now theres pages of comments judging his ass and style quit hatin and download something else its that simple. i wouldnt like gucci if he changed his style and i think i speak for everybody who is truely down with gucci when i say that (not bitches looking for the hottest music out at the moment) this will let us know whos hood and fake on this site because gucci the truth. every hood ive been to no one hates one gucci he might not be the rapper of choice in some places but we all know he the truth MD WV VA DC niggas know it yes his shit goes further than ATL for you dumb fucks who say hes a local rapper that will never go anywhere...
I'm so tired of ya'll niggaz hollering Gucci real, nigga Pac was real & Scarface real. These niggaz give u every angle of the game good & bad, telling a nigga 2 trap allday ain't real. That's fake, he ain't trappin all day while ya'll dumb ass niggaz in the traps & on the corners getting indicted he in the studio counting the money your dumb ass just spent on his mixtape. Being real is uplifting your people & standing up 4 a cause. Ya'll niggaz is brainwashed by foolishness.

Youz a dumb ass lil boi!!

Nigga you sound dumb as fuck. So because them niggas tell all types of "stories" they real?? That shit aint real fuck boi they just actors. Gucci live this shit, I stay in east Atl, Gucci the real deal. He don't need to make none of that bullshit cuz that aint what he livin. He only speak on what he go thru which is life in tha trap. Tha nigga a real hood nigga, he still be in tha hood wit money, he dont need 2 go commercial and rap bout dumb shit that u claim "real". Which one of ya favorite "real rappers dun shot a nigga, let alone KILLED A FUCK NIGGA? They talk it, Gucci live it, a nigga tried him and he did what he said he would do, that's real to me i dunno bout your "real" you must be a suburban bitch nigga

.......

And yo dumb ass talkin bout he sittin in tha studio countin money from mixtapes that we buyin? I thought this shit was free lame ass nigga, I dont kno what you got goin on but I get my tapes fa free. The nigga sittin in jail right now, he aint in no studio. He in general population no special treatment shit. Shit he fucked up so he in jail, at least he dont lie bout his shit and try 2 make up records like ur favorite rapper do, this what he do fuck nigga

prescription drugs at closeout prices

pac never got n a single bit of trouble til he became an artist n he from harlem but he shunned dem niggas n was yellin WESTCOAST? is dat real to u? he spoke his mind no matter what i respect dat...i like pac tho R.I.P. Pac

I SEE WHY THEY CAAL IT THE TRAP

YALL NIGGAS AINT GOIN NO WHERE, YOU BETTER WRITE A RAP QUICK

FUCKKKK LIL WAYNE HE A

FUCKKKK LIL WAYNE HE A BITCH. GUCCI MANN THE SHIT. AN FUCK AMERICA NEWZEALANDZ UP MOTHER FUKERS.......................JDB..CLICK...

true gucci is tight evn thou

true gucci is tight evn thou sumtimes u cant understand his ass.....gucci go hard but tht soulja girl i cant digg he gots no bars he thinks hes dope butt hes gay ass fuck fuck soulja bitch he deserves no respect he think he could flow but he cant he got no bars wutsover right or wrong niggas?????!!!!!

right

right

coool

THIS NIGGA COULDNT SPIT A BAR EVEN IF HE WAS SITTIN IN ONE, GUCCI REAL OKAY DOG KEEP TRAPPIN, THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING RHYMELESS SCRUB

hatin on gucci like hatin on ur self

dr.evil wrote:
THIS NIGGA COULDNT SPIT A BAR EVEN IF HE WAS SITTIN IN ONE, GUCCI REAL OKAY DOG KEEP TRAPPIN, THIS NIGGA IS A FUCKING RHYMELESS SCRUB
yo check out how many commentz are on this tape haha so he deffinatly doing sumthin and if he didnt have haterz he wouldnt be doin nothin cause u dont just hate on a nigga 4 bein broke and shit but if he got the streetz on lock and holdin it down then of course the bitch niggaz going to hate real talk get ur bitch ass off try doin sumthin instead of hatin on a nigga shit u probly broke as fuck and mad this nigga got money and makein moves this nigga in jail and still got the streetz booming wont be long 4 they decide to leak are put out the So Icey atlnata I doubt they gonna make us wait that shit gonna go hard