The Empire & Lil Wayne - The Drought Is Over 5 (Grand Closing)

| |

THIS IS A WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE - MIXTAPETORRENT.COM/MIXFIEND.COM BRINGING YOU THAT HEAT FIRST

1. (00:00:56) Lil Wayne - Carter 3 Is Coming(Grand Closing)
2. (00:02:59) Lil Wayne - I
3. (00:04:19) Lil Wayne - Walk It Off
4. (00:04:31) Lil Wayne - Open Shop
5. (00:03:25) Lil Wayne - Done It
6. (00:00:12) Lil Wayne - Introducing Milli
7. (00:03:57) Lil Wayne - Milli
8. (00:01:32) Lil Wayne - Damn Im Cold
9. (00:01:46) Lil Wayne - Im A Dog Ya(Freesytle)
10. (00:04:10) Lil Wayne - Stunt When I See You
11. (00:04:22) Lil Wayne - We Hustle
12. (00:03:44) Lil Wayne - I Got My
13. (00:04:58) Lil Wayne - Lollipop
14. (00:04:17) Lil Wayne - Certified
15. (00:03:23) Lil Wayne - Girls All Around
16. (00:03:37) Lil Wayne - Single Again
17. (00:00:48) Lil Wayne - Drought Is Finally Over
18. (00:03:39) Lil Wayne Ft. Lil Chuckie - To Clean
19. (00:03:58) Lil Wayne Feat. Wale - Nike Boots(Official Remix)

AttachmentSize
droughtisover5.torrent14.84 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

hell yeah

shits fire xcept some songs ive heard b4

lil WAyne is trash his bars

lil WAyne is trash his bars is garbage......

if u think waynes garbage

if u think waynes garbage then u should go listen to country musik..waynes better than 2 pac and biggie and jay - z... ya i said it ..u can quote me on this one.

lol

your daddy wrote:
if u think waynes garbage then u should go listen to country musik..waynes better than 2 pac and biggie and jay - z... ya i said it ..u can quote me on this one.
Lil Wayne isn't even as good as himself. He fell off hard after the SQAD mixtapes. All he is now is a bunch of irrelevant metaphors that don't even tie into anything, and just because he says them slow, dumbass little kids like you think you're hearing something special when in fact theres a ton of artist out there that do the punch line thing a million times better (Jeezy, Cassidy, Ludacris) and he in no way can make an album that can come close to something like Jay or Biggie. I'm guessing you are around 15 or 16 so I guess its almost understandble you don't know what real rap is.

We Just Mad Because The South Is Winning

Im tired of all this bullshit, Lil Wayne is Nice and everybody Knows it. And if he wasnt no one would pay much attention anyways, The south comes up with nice beats and a nice style and they don't BEEF as much as these other rappers do in the East. All i ever hear is beef beef beef in the East, and I am in the East. Im tired of Niggas rapping to some shitty ass beats just to diss each other, rather than taking time on something nice and changing up their flow and style so that everyone can like it and get the East back to the top. Lil Wayne is smart and does that. On the other hand we have The East niggas who beef and haven't noticed that people passed the beef part already. I dont wanna hear a full length song on what lets say someone like Fat Joe or who ever would do to Papoose

No Co-Signing

Nah, ain co-signing, but I agree, them niggaz grown as hell beefin and fussin' and hollin!!! like some lil bitches, but "The South" is destroying hip-hop, true enough it's noise pollution down here, but look at "Lil' Mama??", da fuck people, stop Hollin!!!

south is taking over

south aint destroying hip hop, bitch we we rap we dont fuck wit hip hop

most of this south shit is

most of this south shit is wack as far as lyrics except for T I P. That nigga nice wit it, but them other bootleg ass niggas,,,,take away the beat,,, and its a wrap.

you wrong bra

bro hip hiop is dead bro its da truth listen 2 pac biggie jeezy still keep it real along wit plies lil wayne got a couple but his old shit better den da new shit atl dance is horrible hip hop

When You can Admit the truth, You start hatin, no longer a man!!

weezy is not nice,he ain't hot, 'Nor Garbage..HE IS HIP HOP....you don't like it ..Zip it N deal with it INSIDE...bUNCH OF hATERZ..why don't y'all go listen to Brittney spears...Can't stand Haters, why u download it then???stupid...It says LIL WAYNE On the cover...Helloooooooooo,

First of all wayne is good

First of all wayne is good but he's not the best. He's a mess and eventually those drugs will eat him alive and he'll fall apart like all drugies do. And rap is all about beef, not how much money really don't have or the cars you don't drive, it's all a lie the only thing that matters and 97% of rappers suck.

Are you fuckin stupid???

if you knew anything about hip hop, you would know hip hop was birthed from beef... Hip Hop was used as an alternative to physical altercations... instead of fighting, emcees/dj's would throw block parties and verbally attack other artists, have break-dancing battles, graffiti battles or even DJ battles Early hip hop has often been credited with helping to reduce inner-city gang violence by replacing physical violence with dance and artwork battles. In the early 1970s, Kool DJ Herc began organizing dance parties in his home in the Bronx. These outdoor parties, hosted in parks, became a means of expression and an outlet for teenagers, where “Instead of getting into trouble on the streets, teens now had a place to expend their pent-up energy.” Tony Tone, a member of the pioneering rap group the Cold Crush Brothers, noted that “Hip-hop saved a lot of lives.” Hip hop culture became an outlet and a way of dealing with the hardships of life as minorities within America, and an outlet to deal with violence and gang culture. MC Kid Lucky mentions that “people used to break-dance against each other instead of fighting.” Inspired by Kool DJ Herc, once-gang leader Afrika Bambaataa created a street organization called Universal Zulu Nation, centered around hip hop, as a means to draw teenagers out of gang life and violence. Early Emceeing was nothin but a guy getting on a mic and boostin up the dj while taking jabs at other emcees so if you have a problem with beef then you got a problem with hip hop, instead of complaining, you might wanna put the dial on radio disney cuz beef will alway be a part of hip hop and to put all north east rap in this category is under-minding a lot of hard working lyricist who do not really on catchy hooks and over exaggerated beats in order to sell records

im from the east too and we

im from the east too and we hate dick riders like you who wanna fuck cocks all day with lil wayne

I hope that you aren't tryin

I hope that you aren't tryin to say jeezy is better than wayne. If you are, you are out of your mind.

After hearing this, I think that's very possible.

After hearing this, I think that's very possible. Atleast Jeezy is consistent, and his swag is authentic + street....On top of that, his ish is easier to listen to. Wayne's just startin' to be annoyin'.

You're all idiots.. Lil

You're all idiots.. Lil Wayne blows..and is nowhere CLOSE to 2pac and Biggie. Go watch Sesame Street you morons.

GET OFF THIS WEBSITE THEN

bitch please... you don't deserve to be on his page. talk your shit somewhere else.

Listen to Real Shit

You comparing a guy that has been in the game for 10 years and has not even put out a classic album that can top Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, Ready To Die, Life after Death, Illmatic, Stillmatic and more...The same guy that switched his style up compelety. All you cock riders fuck with wayne because of the banwagen. I listened to him since he came out and he's not trash but you over hyping the nigga. Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem will end it. Who you comparing to? when Wayne beats T.I., Piles, Jeezy, Buck from the south we'll talk. Until then Wayne ain't got SHIT on the East real talk.

jay-z,Nas, eminem, and

jay-z,Nas, eminem, and 50cents turned hip hop to hip pop. that why thet fell off.

Time to end this shyt

Wayne spits fire. Nas, Jigga, etc. even when dey do spit better stuff Lyrics ain't errthing. Sometimes Nas and Jay can bore me but Wayne never bores me.

All I gotta say is both of

All I gotta say is both of them are straight fire. Wayne is my favorite rapper and jeezys number two. Both of them got cold ass punch lines and put out the illest verses. My only beef with wayne is he needs to stop releasing so many tracks, and stop makin his voice sound all weird on tracks.

young money EA

Young Mulla baby, whoes wack. If you listen to lil Wayne & think he is wack then F**k see. Every track he does is not the hottest, but like jigga, he runs it thats why he got like 213 comments on this, & more downloads than any artist from any genre. the carter 3 will be fire too hood to be hollywood will be fire blueprint 3 will be fire i wish mans was famous, because those album release parties will be fire

hater

jeezy is way more real den wayne wayne jus get more money kause he is da new hip hop but jeezy still kepts it real n raPS HOW RAPPERAS R SUPPOSED TWOOOOOO N BY DA WAY U SOUND LIKE U 10 N DNT KNO SHIT BOUT MUSIC

SQAD

Larrikin says wrote:
your daddy wrote:
if u think waynes garbage then u should go listen to country musik..waynes better than 2 pac and biggie and jay - z... ya i said it ..u can quote me on this one.
Lil Wayne isn't even as good as himself. He fell off hard after the SQAD mixtapes. All he is now is a bunch of irrelevant metaphors that don't even tie into anything, and just because he says them slow, dumbass little kids like you think you're hearing something special when in fact theres a ton of artist out there that do the punch line thing a million times better (Jeezy, Cassidy, Ludacris) and he in no way can make an album that can come close to something like Jay or Biggie. I'm guessing you are around 15 or 16 so I guess its almost understandble you don't know what real rap is.
ya exactly thats all i listen to now is his SQAD up mixtapes or freestyles whatever u wanna call it and even that is getting old

ahaah

Larrikin says wrote:
your daddy wrote:
if u think waynes garbage then u should go listen to country musik..waynes better than 2 pac and biggie and jay - z... ya i said it ..u can quote me on this one.
Lil Wayne isn't even as good as himself. He fell off hard after the SQAD mixtapes. All he is now is a bunch of irrelevant metaphors that don't even tie into anything, and just because he says them slow, dumbass little kids like you think you're hearing something special when in fact theres a ton of artist out there that do the punch line thing a million times better (Jeezy, Cassidy, Ludacris) and he in no way can make an album that can come close to something like Jay or Biggie. I'm guessing you are around 15 or 16 so I guess its almost understandble you don't know what real rap is.
... i bet The Carter 3 sells most

Out your mind.

G skittle wrote:
Larrikin says wrote:
your daddy wrote:
if u think waynes garbage then u should go listen to country musik..waynes better than 2 pac and biggie and jay - z... ya i said it ..u can quote me on this one.
Lil Wayne isn't even as good as himself. He fell off hard after the SQAD mixtapes. All he is now is a bunch of irrelevant metaphors that don't even tie into anything, and just because he says them slow, dumbass little kids like you think you're hearing something special when in fact theres a ton of artist out there that do the punch line thing a million times better (Jeezy, Cassidy, Ludacris) and he in no way can make an album that can come close to something like Jay or Biggie. I'm guessing you are around 15 or 16 so I guess its almost understandble you don't know what real rap is.
... i bet The Carter 3 sells most
Hahaha.. Sells more than what??? You must be 15 kid.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" was recorded and mixed in a mere 7 days in August 1996. It was released November 5, 1996 and debuted at number one on both the pop album and R&B/Hip-Hop album charts, with 663,000 albums sold in its first week. It is certified at 7 million albums sold in the US and 28 million albums worldwide, making it both Tupac's best-selling album and the best-selling rap album of all time. You out your mind kid.. now go create your Weezy facebook group and jerk off to his 130lbs frame. faggot.

A brother you wikilipedia

A brother you wikilipedia that shit shut up

hey listen here.......

ITS CALLED WIKIPEDIA U DUMB FUCKIN ASSHOLE

get a life

if you're so anti-wayne what the fuck are you doing on the drought 5 page?! the kid's right. carter 3 will sell millions. get the fuck out.

G SKITTLE

YO I FUCKS WIT U. THESE KIDS AINT GOT HAIR ON THEIR NUTS

Wayne hasn't had an album

Wayne hasn't had an album out in three years and he's the hottest out right now, Jay couldn't denie it so he chose to close the beaf between the two, 50 even said he's the hottest so thats why he chose to go after him, hey bitch dislike for the south will get you know where, coast hatin cuz.

cassidy, ludacris and jeezy

cassidy, ludacris and jeezy dont do the punch lines better than wayne im in college anyone who say's im back like a bra hook has a little knowledge. And Jay last two albums i bought and threw in the garbage the carter and carter 2 are better than kingdom come and american gangster Lil Wayne says he's the best rapper alive and jay invites him to be on the album that should tell you something

lol

Your at college kid and you don't understand true punchlines? go listen to Lupe Fiasco, Cassidy, Lloyd Banks, Papoose, Jadakiss they'll give you punchlines. Lil Wayne will give you punch lines it doesn't take a brain to understand.

Lil Wayne is one of the most

Lil Wayne is one of the most intelligent rappers alive. He has a college degree for gods sake, and he was signed when he was 13 years old! His lyrics are far more in debt than jeezy, biggie, or tupac. They all rap about beef because that is what they know. Lil Wayne has a fucking brain, and he uses it when he raps. That is why is his lyrics are so in debt and sophisticated.

nigga yal still commentin on

nigga yal still commentin on this old ass shit...o yeah and homie its in depth not in debt

props...

i see this dude knows hip hop. when i saw that he mentioned lupe, i knew he knew what he was talking about. Lupe expands his mind far more than most rappers. just listen to DUMB IT DOWN. im sure more than half of these cats cant keep up. and about wayne, the dude can go. and from time to time, he has good lines. but emceeing isnt all about punchlines. its more, and the only cats that think hes better than pac, are cats that dont know what hip hop is bro. thats real talk. but i will say, wayne is good for like, white kids and dumb asses who dont know what hip hop and rapping is. and seriously, half you cats need to listen to lupe, and a new artist outta d.c. that dude wale. straight up hip hop cats...

College?

chopper695 wrote:
cassidy, ludacris and jeezy dont do the punch lines better than wayne im in college anyone who say's im back like a bra hook has a little knowledge. And Jay last two albums i bought and threw in the garbage the carter and carter 2 are better than kingdom come and american gangster Lil Wayne says he's the best rapper alive and jay invites him to be on the album that should tell you something
If it takes college to understand punchlines like that your a fuckin idiot... the only reason ppl feel wayne so damn much is cus most of the ppl really feelin him are fuckin idiots and hes the only rapper spittin fuckin punch lines thay could understand and slow enough so they could here them... if you wanna hear real punchlines download the fuckin mood musik mixtapes, go buy some Jay-Z albums go get some Lupe shit and read a mutha fuckin dictionary you fuckin idiots

Weezy tha best

hahahahaha wtf r u talkin about lil fag ! Lil Wayne is tha best thats it !

yeah wayne the best ov the

yeah wayne the best ov the worst rappers alive.DIPSET ALL DAY HOLLA....

yeah....

its bad enuff he said wayne was the best rapper. but DIPSET is just killing hiphop, let alone NEW YORK. the best shit the rotten apple came out with in the last 5 years is Jay/Nas and "ballin'". fuckkk.

Dipset fan hating on Lil' Wayne?

DiplomaticMan wrote:
yeah wayne the best ov the worst rappers alive.DIPSET ALL DAY HOLLA....
first of all you can't spell for shit and second Dipset and Cashmoney are together why the fuck would a Dipset fan hate on Cashmoney...? shit just doesn't make sense haven't you heard I can't feel my face, and blow both wayne and juelz killed the beats...

haha

your a fuckin fool haha you say someone dont know what real rap is? what the fuck is the definition of real rap? lil wayne is the best rapper alive and has his own style of music more than you can say for most rappers today lil wayne is filthy rich dog he can rap however he wants stop hatin and grow a pair

I feel You Cum Dawg!!

It's about dat damn time dat niggaz started preaching the truth about Wayne's Faggot ass!!!

I feel You Dawg!!

It's about dat damn time dat niggaz started preaching the truth about Wayne's Faggot ass!!!

not to take anything from

not to take anything from lil wayne but he's nowhere close to pac or big hell i wouldn'teven put him close to half of the rappers outta h-town.his raps is just saying stuff to say stuff that don't make sense..

Houston rappers suck just as

Houston rappers suck just as bad as Wayne its all cars and jewelery with houston. FUck Wayne Cassidy the best rapper alive and Nike boots is Chingo Bling idea.

fuck is you sayin?

who the fuck is chingo bling? nike boots not even wayne song, he stole it from WALE (a real rapper), and threw a bunch of other faggot niggas on there for a remix. niggas outside of DC dont even comprehend the concept

Real Niggaz

Niggas be hatin cuz wayne from the south and yall up north nigga aint doing shit for hip hop garbage ass Jay-z it took that nigga 4ever to blow he drop one hot album and everybody say he the best rapper alive. Wayne never say he was better than biggie or pac that why he said the BEST RAPPER ALIVE ALIVE dumb ass niggaz yall need go read book or go listen hell rell bitch ass

yo it is a damn shame how

yo it is a damn shame how wayne brainwashes niggas........IM 16 and i know for a damn fact that wayne aint betta than biggie.......whoever think that must be smokin da same shit wayne do cuz it got yall actin real stupid.....if biggie was alive he'd shit all over wayne

lil weezy da

aight dawg \... listen lil weezy, right now iz da best rapper