Big Mike & D-Block - Jedi Knights School

| |

EXCLUSIVE - YOU KNOW WHERE YOU GOT IT FIRST!

Big Mike, D-Block & Poobs present JEDI KNIGHT SCHOOL (The Mixtape)
- Just in time for the summer, "The Kid" and D-Block super-producer
Poobs hook up for another Yonkers street classic. Styles, Kiss and
sheek got 5 exclusives on this joint, and you get a taste of the
next generation of D-Block, too. Featuring exclusive and brand
new sh!t from Bully, AP, Large Amounts, Straw, Carolina, Bucky &
Chary Ary, this joint is straight official D-Block street material.
In case you've been under a rock for the last year, D-Block has
been putting in that work on the streets destroying Big Mike ,
DJ OP and DJ Hitz mixtapes, to name a few. Now they collab on
their own official D-Block release. This is a collector's item
people, don't sleep!

1. (00:01:36) Jadakiss - Intro
2. (00:02:22) Styles P & Sheek Louch - Home Run Kings
3. (00:01:16) Jedi Knights - 4 Man Tag
4. (00:01:25) Bully - Check It Out
5. (00:01:34) Styles P - Play Me
6. (00:02:30) AP & Large Amounts - Pit Fight
7. (00:00:49) Sheek Louch - 3,2,1
8. (00:02:59) Bucky - The Flood
9. (00:01:29) Jadakiss - D-Block General
10. (00:03:30) Don D & Ty - Nigga What
11. (00:03:19) Bully & AP - No Problems
12. (00:00:11) Big Mike - Roll That Shit Skit
13. (00:05:00) Jedi Knights Feat Short Dogg - Smell Money
14. (00:01:38) Styles P & Sheek Louch - All We Got
15. (00:00:47) AP - Aint Tryna Talk
16. (00:02:34) Large Amount - Crazy
17. (00:03:05) Jedi Knights - Cook Up
18. (00:03:23) Styles P & Large Amounts - The Game
19. (00:01:08) Sheek Louch & Bully - Real Mcs
20. (00:03:42) Team Arliss - U Got That
21. (00:03:02) Bucky - Bust Ya Head
22. (00:01:36) Bully - U Aint Sayin Shit
23. (00:01:25) Jos - Not Guilty
24. (00:00:41) Big Mike - PLF Skit
25. (00:02:10) Chary Ary - For The Insane
26. (00:02:50) Jedi Knights - In The Booth
27. (00:00:42) Jadakiss - Here I Go
28. (00:01:58) Large Amounts - Hot Coffe
29. (00:02:08) Sheek & Bully - 1 2 3
30. (00:01:23) AP - Third Rail
31. (00:00:57) Bully - Try And Stop Mines
32. (00:01:03) Bucky - 2 Gunz
33. (00:00:42) Sheek Louch - Gangster
34. (00:02:59) Bully - U Aint Fuckin With Me

AttachmentSize
jediknightsschool.torrent35.55 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

JayJayGemini's picture

D-BLOCK 4 LIFE!!!

NOW THIS IS HIP-HOP, STRAIGHT HIP-HOP HARDCORE STREET CRACK, NEED MORE MIXTAPES LIKE THIS! IF YOU DONT DOWNLOAD THIS YOUR JUST STRAIGHT UP FUCKING STUPID!!! ALOT OF YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT LIKE IT BECAUSE YOUR SUPERHERO "LIL WAYNE" IS NOT FEATURED ON IT, BUT ITS OK, IT WONT KILL YOU TO LISTEN TO REAL HIP-HOP FOR AN HOUR :) THIS SHIT IS FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cracker fool

^LOL THIS HOMO DICK SUCKIN WHITE BOY

so ignorant

Guestfuckyou wrote:
^LOL THIS HOMO DICK SUCKIN WHITE BOY
Whip Cracker Motherfucker! That aint no put down.

yeeeeee

Its nice to see an album with no lil'dick on it lets see if this is some real hiphop I'm downloadin it peace to all colours that love hiphop (even if you only listen to lil wayne haha)
JayJayGemini's picture

P.S..............

I WANNA ADD TO THAT LATLEY MIXTAPE TORRENT HAS BEEN ON POINT! FOR THE PAST MONTH OR SO I WILL BE A MIXTAPE DROP THAT I WANT AND I HAVE TO WAIT 5 OR 6 DAYS TO D/L IT, IT SUCKS CAUSE I CAN GO PAY $5 AND COP THE SHIT AT THE CORNER STORE AND I ACTUALLY WILL DO THAT IF ITS SOMETHING I REALLY WANT TO HEAR BAD ENOUGH. BUT WITH THIS JOINT AND THE GRAND THEFT AUDIO PT. 4 THEY UPLOADED ON HERE BEFORE THEY HIT THE WEBSITES, KEEP THE GAME UP MIXTAPETORRENT

4 REAL

DIS DUDE LAME HE A STRIPPER LIKE THESE RAPPERS

this is fire

this mix tape is fire

D Block Is So Whack

D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap

This

This is

you are a retard, d-block is

you are a retard, d-block is the shit. except they need to bring J Hood back.

naw son u retard d block do

naw son u retard d block do suck and styles p is the only half good one jada sux i tack dipset ove d block any time GGGGGGGG-unit july 1st T.O.S

Fuck 50 and his people. D

Fuck 50 and his people. D block's on another level.

If you aint wit DBLOCK,

F*** D Block wrote:
D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap
let me guess, a lil wayne stan right? Styles, Sheek, and Jada are respected by real street niggas not commercial rap listening to fagots. Go put on lollipop and suck on your mothers dick.

LMAO

dblockkkkk wrote:
F*** D Block wrote:
D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap
let me guess, a lil wayne stan right? Styles, Sheek, and Jada are respected by real street niggas not commercial rap listening to fagots. Go put on lollipop and suck on your mothers dick.
wayne>>everyone in d-block..except for jada.

Um..

dblockkkkk wrote:
F*** D Block wrote:
D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap
let me guess, a lil wayne stan right? Styles, Sheek, and Jada are respected by real street niggas not commercial rap listening to fagots. Go put on lollipop and suck on your mothers dick.
excuse me sir, jada is koo with lil wayne,and im pretty sure the rest of d-block respects him as well,so your opinion dont matter....oh and as for the "commercial" comment, you should kill yourself.wayne only has one commercially successful single, and it's lollipop.jay,kanye,and lupe are quote un-quote commercial, no one gives them hate for that..

but

Guest232 wrote:
dblockkkkk wrote:
F*** D Block wrote:
D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap
let me guess, a lil wayne stan right? Styles, Sheek, and Jada are respected by real street niggas not commercial rap listening to fagots. Go put on lollipop and suck on your mothers dick.
excuse me sir, jada is koo with lil wayne,and im pretty sure the rest of d-block respects him as well,so your opinion dont matter....oh and as for the "commercial" comment, you should kill yourself.wayne only has one commercially successful single, and it's lollipop.jay,kanye,and lupe are quote un-quote commercial, no one gives them hate for that..
"wayne only has one commercially successful single, and it's lollipop.jay,kanye,and lupe are quote un-quote commercial, no one gives them hate for that.." fuck all them nut ass dudes. yall heard beans. thats what you wanna be like? thats not cool. them dudes aint cool. Blouses with they chest hair out looking like a pirate. tight ass jordaches and pink ice creams? them dudes are all fags and hov is old as shit and currently irrelevant. if you cant see that weezy no matter how talented is commercial you blind. you didnt hear of lil wayne until you saw them on mtv as cash money. they didnt do mixtapes, they didnt create a buzz first, they jumped in the game with money and bout their way in.

yo i agree wit this nigga

yo i agree wit this nigga 100%

real talk

tr wrote:
Guest232 wrote:
dblockkkkk wrote:
F*** D Block wrote:
D Block is da wackest set eva. The is the worst mixtape ive eva heard. if u think dis is fiya u must be deaf or somethin. this is 30 plus songs of crap
let me guess, a lil wayne stan right? Styles, Sheek, and Jada are respected by real street niggas not commercial rap listening to fagots. Go put on lollipop and suck on your mothers dick.
excuse me sir, jada is koo with lil wayne,and im pretty sure the rest of d-block respects him as well,so your opinion dont matter....oh and as for the "commercial" comment, you should kill yourself.wayne only has one commercially successful single, and it's lollipop.jay,kanye,and lupe are quote un-quote commercial, no one gives them hate for that..
"wayne only has one commercially successful single, and it's lollipop.jay,kanye,and lupe are quote un-quote commercial, no one gives them hate for that.." fuck all them nut ass dudes. yall heard beans. thats what you wanna be like? thats not cool. them dudes aint cool. Blouses with they chest hair out looking like a pirate. tight ass jordaches and pink ice creams? them dudes are all fags and hov is old as shit and currently irrelevant. if you cant see that weezy no matter how talented is commercial you blind. you didnt hear of lil wayne until you saw them on mtv as cash money. they didnt do mixtapes, they didnt create a buzz first, they jumped in the game with money and bout their way in.
truest talk ever right there

34224324

the point is.. they dat money you don't now shut the fuck up.

Wayne got more Stans than Em...

Guest343 wrote:
the point is.. they dat money you don't now shut the fuck up.
i thought we were talking talent, street cred, respect, all the things dblock stands for but your right, that dope fiend fagot Wayne got tons of money so we should all say fuck dblock and jump on waynes dick...if youll make room. come on everyone!!!! we dont need to like real rap anymore, this lil wayne fan said so. ringtone rap 4 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH OK....

PLZZZZ.... I would love to know what's your idea of A DOPE MC, WHAT SET IS POPPIN (and plz don't even think to say Shitset!)

U stupid D-Block (L.O.X.)

U stupid D-Block (L.O.X.) spit real shit..........shit niggas can relate to. REAL NIGGAS so stick to dat soulja boy commercial ass nigga

U stupid D-Block (L.O.X.)

U stupid D-Block (L.O.X.) spit real shit..........shit niggas can relate to. REAL NIGGAS so stick to dat soulja boy commercial ass nigga

To Whom It May Concern

___2 Keeep This SHort And Sweet:.. 1. Closet You'll ever get 2 ""Real"" ~Hip-Hop ~ *2. __go die slow if you aint down wit D-Block.*
JayJayGemini's picture

WORD!

Yo niggas know that D-Block is the heart of the streets son! And the niggas that dont be the same fuck boi's in the club doing the superman and motorcycle joc zoomin and shit son, dont even argue wit those dudes, we know what real hip-hop is! The only niggas i fuck wits in 08 is, D-Block, Uncle Murder, Two Five, A Mafia alllllll fuckin' day my dude, download that Mafia's town 3 jumpoff too by the way, I caught this feen on the block tryna smoke that shit in a crack pipe yesterday son LOL! But yeah I been fuckin wit D-Block for a MINUTE my dude, since like 1998, since We Are The Streets dropped i been all over D-Block shit (NO HOMO), and honestly the only rapper who has come out since 2K that i felt, like made me wanna go snuff my neighbor and shit LOL is A Maf hommie! I cant fuck wit nothing but street shit, dont like that snap yo fingaz, do the 2 step, drink some purple soda and pop lock and zoom zoom, fuck all that, thats in the same catagory as Lil Wayne to me, just dont fuck wit it, its not Hip-Hop to me! Anyway it really dont matter what the fuck i think really, no matter what the fuck I say some fruitcake is just gonna disagree, I think niggas just like to argue and disagree on here for no reason son? Like if you dont fuck wit D-Block why did you even click on this CD and are reading what the fuck im saying right now? think about that, real talk! -Jadakiss- fuck the internet bloggers cause i really get it in wit da murders and robbers haha AMEN KISS!

jayjaygemini...lol isnt dat

jayjaygemini...lol isnt dat da gayest name i eva heard...i dnt kno if u noticed but u got da most blogs up there dummb ass...so wen u find time to get it in wit murderers? sumbody should smak dat dumb ass hat off ur head too...dblocks hard body dey been goin in since dey was da lox dey dnt need u to defend dem grandma...dis da groopy bitch dat wanna suck all dey dick...nd stop tryina shyt on wayne cuz he got on his grind...all dem down south niggas bout dey money u gotta stay current my nigga its all hip hop diversify urself...

...

iRunsdaBRONxx wrote:
jayjaygemini...lol isnt dat da gayest name i eva heard...i dnt kno if u noticed but u got da most blogs up there dummb ass...so wen u find time to get it in wit murderers? sumbody should smak dat dumb ass hat off ur head too...dblocks hard body dey been goin in since dey was da lox dey dnt need u to defend dem grandma...dis da groopy bitch dat wanna suck all dey dick...nd stop tryina shyt on wayne cuz he got on his grind...all dem down south niggas bout dey money u gotta stay current my nigga its all hip hop diversify urself...
dat rite there

Fool

iRunsdaBRONxx wrote:
jayjaygemini...lol isnt dat da gayest name i eva heard...i dnt kno if u noticed but u got da most blogs up there dummb ass...so wen u find time to get it in wit murderers? sumbody should smak dat dumb ass hat off ur head too...dblocks hard body dey been goin in since dey was da lox dey dnt need u to defend dem grandma...dis da groopy bitch dat wanna suck all dey dick...nd stop tryina shyt on wayne cuz he got on his grind...all dem down south niggas bout dey money u gotta stay current my nigga its all hip hop diversify urself...
How bout you try typing some understandable grammar then try to talk some shit you illiterate fuckstick.

pOSER

iRunsdaBRONxx wrote:
jayjaygemini...lol isnt dat da gayest name i eva heard...i dnt kno if u noticed but u got da most blogs up there dummb ass...so wen u find time to get it in wit murderers? sumbody should smak dat dumb ass hat off ur head too...dblocks hard body dey been goin in since dey was da lox dey dnt need u to defend dem grandma...dis da groopy bitch dat wanna suck all dey dick...nd stop tryina shyt on wayne cuz he got on his grind...all dem down south niggas bout dey money u gotta stay current my nigga its all hip hop diversify urself...
DAMN DUKE HE DOWN WIT DA LOX AND YOU DISSIN HIM DATS THE WACKEST SHIT OUT A FAN OF DISSIN A FAN OF YOU NEED TO CHEK YOSELF HOMEBOY WHO THE FUK ARE U TO TELL SOMEBOD WHO THEY SHOULD LIKE IDIOT CORNBALL I KNOW BRONX NIGGS DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT YOU A POSER

I know your from "the hood"

I know your from "the hood" and that you speak like that but come on do you have to type like that too? Do you have a special ebonics keyboard or an ebonics grammar checker? nothing says gangsta like putting your pic up on a mixtape board. just saying

SMFH..

JayJayGemini wrote:
Yo niggas know that D-Block is the heart of the streets son! And the niggas that dont be the same fuck boi's in the club doing the superman and motorcycle joc zoomin and shit son, dont even argue wit those dudes, we know what real hip-hop is! The only niggas i fuck wits in 08 is, D-Block, Uncle Murder, Two Five, A Mafia alllllll fuckin' day my dude, download that Mafia's town 3 jumpoff too by the way, I caught this feen on the block tryna smoke that shit in a crack pipe yesterday son LOL! But yeah I been fuckin wit D-Block for a MINUTE my dude, since like 1998, since We Are The Streets dropped i been all over D-Block shit (NO HOMO), and honestly the only rapper who has come out since 2K that i felt, like made me wanna go snuff my neighbor and shit LOL is A Maf hommie! I cant fuck wit nothing but street shit, dont like that snap yo fingaz, do the 2 step, drink some purple soda and pop lock and zoom zoom, fuck all that, thats in the same catagory as Lil Wayne to me, just dont fuck wit it, its not Hip-Hop to me! Anyway it really dont matter what the fuck i think really, no matter what the fuck I say some fruitcake is just gonna disagree, I think niggas just like to argue and disagree on here for no reason son? Like if you dont fuck wit D-Block why did you even click on this CD and are reading what the fuck im saying right now? think about that, real talk! -Jadakiss- fuck the internet bloggers cause i really get it in wit da murders and robbers haha AMEN KISS!
R U KIDDING ME!!??...SMFH..LIL WAYNE IS HIP-HOP WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT..STOP HATIN..WOW UR LABELING WAYNE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS SOULJA BOY, LIL BOOSIE, LIL JON & HUEY...U SHOULD SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF

i cant believe this nigga

i cant believe this nigga right here said wayne is hip hop you nasty ass hell for that u should kill yo self right now and stfu wit that only them real niggas know d block is them niggas niggas like wayne cause he say some shit that rhyme dblock got the rhyme and they shit got meaning to it u can feel they shit its got meaning to it and most niggas didnt even heard of wayne till carter 1 he was good wit sqad up now he on that hyped up drug talkin bout how he eat pussy flow yall seem to like he and never street or raw fake ass nigga that use drugs to flow
JayJayGemini's picture

thank you cuz

thank you cuz

JayJayGemini knows his shit

WOW wrote:
JayJayGemini wrote:
Yo niggas know that D-Block is the heart of the streets son! And the niggas that dont be the same fuck boi's in the club doing the superman and motorcycle joc zoomin and shit son, dont even argue wit those dudes, we know what real hip-hop is! The only niggas i fuck wits in 08 is, D-Block, Uncle Murder, Two Five, A Mafia alllllll fuckin' day my dude, download that Mafia's town 3 jumpoff too by the way, I caught this feen on the block tryna smoke that shit in a crack pipe yesterday son LOL! But yeah I been fuckin wit D-Block for a MINUTE my dude, since like 1998, since We Are The Streets dropped i been all over D-Block shit (NO HOMO), and honestly the only rapper who has come out since 2K that i felt, like made me wanna go snuff my neighbor and shit LOL is A Maf hommie! I cant fuck wit nothing but street shit, dont like that snap yo fingaz, do the 2 step, drink some purple soda and pop lock and zoom zoom, fuck all that, thats in the same catagory as Lil Wayne to me, just dont fuck wit it, its not Hip-Hop to me! Anyway it really dont matter what the fuck i think really, no matter what the fuck I say some fruitcake is just gonna disagree, I think niggas just like to argue and disagree on here for no reason son? Like if you dont fuck wit D-Block why did you even click on this CD and are reading what the fuck im saying right now? think about that, real talk! -Jadakiss- fuck the internet bloggers cause i really get it in wit da murders and robbers haha AMEN KISS!
R U KIDDING ME!!??...SMFH..LIL WAYNE IS HIP-HOP WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT..STOP HATIN..WOW UR LABELING WAYNE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS SOULJA BOY, LIL BOOSIE, LIL JON & HUEY...U SHOULD SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF
lil wanyne and most of the other ass dudes in da south I almost consider them r&b..lol..D-Block has been the best lyrically for a long time..no commercial in them..NY owns da south. last i checked "da south" is more then 1 state while ny is a city.. there is NY rap then there is everyone else. lil wayne is the best u got.lmao I could probably name atleast 10 NY rappers more talented then weezy...D-Block 4 lyfe...respect Jay Jay

u wack son son

u wack nigga

Seriously

JayJayGemini wrote:
Yo niggas know that D-Block is the heart of the streets son! And the niggas that dont be the same fuck boi's in the club doing the superman and motorcycle joc zoomin and shit son, dont even argue wit those dudes, we know what real hip-hop is! The only niggas i fuck wits in 08 is, D-Block, Uncle Murder, Two Five, A Mafia alllllll fuckin' day my dude, download that Mafia's town 3 jumpoff too by the way, I caught this feen on the block tryna smoke that shit in a crack pipe yesterday son LOL! But yeah I been fuckin wit D-Block for a MINUTE my dude, since like 1998, since We Are The Streets dropped i been all over D-Block shit (NO HOMO), and honestly the only rapper who has come out since 2K that i felt, like made me wanna go snuff my neighbor and shit LOL is A Maf hommie! I cant fuck wit nothing but street shit, dont like that snap yo fingaz, do the 2 step, drink some purple soda and pop lock and zoom zoom, fuck all that, thats in the same catagory as Lil Wayne to me, just dont fuck wit it, its not Hip-Hop to me! Anyway it really dont matter what the fuck i think really, no matter what the fuck I say some fruitcake is just gonna disagree, I think niggas just like to argue and disagree on here for no reason son? Like if you dont fuck wit D-Block why did you even click on this CD and are reading what the fuck im saying right now? think about that, real talk! -Jadakiss- fuck the internet bloggers cause i really get it in wit da murders and robbers haha AMEN KISS!
Yo seriously bro unless you live in the heart of the projects, and grew up in them most of your life stop writing like your the blackest dude on here when your white. I grew up in stapleton, staten island most of my life, and i am white and dont find the need to act like im blacker than some dude from namibia or sumshit.

Lox new Mixtape

These niggas actually did it with Biggie they dont get enough props big ups to these new joints Dblcok

Production

D Block is hard as hell and there are some sick artist and lyrics on this mixtape but the production just isn't there on this one. Step your beat game up!

D-BLock Hardest out

D-BLock Hardest out

D-block r fukin

D-block r fukin sikk...styles top 5 dead or alive...jada n sheek r fukin sik....fuk 50 cent n all dese commercial pussys...team arliss r fukin sik...bucky is grimey as fuk...large amount is d shit n don d & t.y r sik....d block all day best hip hop group around...fuk d fake rappers d-block all daay bitchez

EAT MY CUNT

i love eating that wet blue cheesy pussy with 5 day old mayonase inside of it.......i love the past roast beef clits that make my mouth water.....all you dudes make my mouth water too and soooooo does weezys cock...i wana sit on his cock for day and lick trinas ghonorhea infected PUSSYYY!!

step yo game up

Piff914 wrote:
D Block is hard as hell and there are some sick artist and lyrics on this mixtape but the production just isn't there on this one. Step your beat game up!
that´s what i´m sayin. i think d-block is lyrically hard body but most of their beats suck ass! i think that´s really sad because styles and jada are ill. they´ve always been but most of the production isn´t that good. and stupid thing with j-hood...

LMAO

WHATS FUNNY IS LIL WAYNE IS ALWAYS BROUGHT UP IN EVEN THE MOST IRRELEVANT PLACES...LET'S GET BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE...THIS IS A D-BLOCK TAPE!!!

Stupido's

Theres alot of stupid people on this thing. I been following hip hop since '88. First that junk from down south is club music. Its not hip hop. Hip hop is dj'ing, breakdancing, graffiti and Mc'ing (lyrical ones). Its too bad what all these youngn's THINK is hip hop. Ya fuckn dummies. And Lil Wayne could never write a song better than d-block. Who says "Im right like right and when i'm wrong im wrong like left". Waynes punch lines are so elementary and weak. Kids and girls like to dance to his beats. Thats how he sold a mil. D Block is street...wayne is a girl.

1more

Yizzo wrote:
Theres alot of stupid people on this thing. I been following hip hop since '88. First that junk from down south is club music. Its not hip hop. Hip hop is dj'ing, breakdancing, graffiti and Mc'ing (lyrical ones). Its too bad what all these youngn's THINK is hip hop. Ya fuckn dummies. And Lil Wayne could never write a song better than d-block. Who says "Im right like right and when i'm wrong im wrong like left". Waynes punch lines are so elementary and weak. Kids and girls like to dance to his beats. Thats how he sold a mil. D Block is street...wayne is a girl.
preach fam..let these youngsters know the truth. I cant wait till theres a wayne sex tape with some dude or some horribley gay shit happens to destroy the destroyer of hip hop.

UNTITLES NAS ALBUM LEAKED

[EDIT] DONT POST RETAIL ALBUMS HERE

About time!!!

About time there is a mixtape with no Lil Wayne on it... I'm so tired of him I could throw up... He's the real gay rapper...

why dont u dumb fucks just

why dont u dumb fucks just write a god damn review and say whether the mixtape is hot or not so i know if its worth downloading

For real

For real

hypocrite

You just spent all that time scrollin down and typin that in when you coulda just downloaded it and judged it yourself. You the one to blame fool