Mick Boogie - The Dope Game 2 (Hosted By The Game)

| |

1. Mick Boogie - Intro
2. Game - Game Welcomes You To The Dope Game...
3. Game And Dr. Dre - The Remedy (Mick Boogie Remix)
4. Game And Nas - Hustla
5. Game - Homicide
6. Game, Lil Wayne And The Clipse - Dope Game (Mick Boogie Mix)
7. Game - Game Speaks About One Blood Remix...
8. Game - One Blood East Coast Remix
9. Game - I'm Chillin
10. Game - Game Speaks On Wack-Ass Mixtapes...
11. Game And Jadakiss - Bang Bang 2006 (Terry Urban Mix)
12. Game And Biggie - Let's Ride (Kontempt Remix)
13. Game - Game Introduces Compton Remix...
14. Game And Eazy E - Compton (Mick Boogie Remix)
15. Game And Dr. Dre - Here We Go
16. Game, Juice And Ya Boy - So High
17. Game - Game Speaks On Signing 50 To Black Wall Street
18. Game And Snoop - Gang Bangin' 101
19. Game - One Blood Dirty South Remix
20. Game, Kanye And Jay-Z - Wouldn't Get Far (Mick Boogie Remix)
21. Game, Cyssero And Ya Boy - Fire In Ya Eyes
22. Game - Game Speaks On Doctor's Advocate...
23. Game And Busta Rhymes - Doctor's Advocate
24. Game And Xzibit - On Bail
25. Game And Rich Boy - Throw Some D's Remix
26. Game, Rick Ross, Bun B And The Lox - Push It Remix
27. Game - One Blood West Coast Remix
28. Game - Outro

AttachmentSize
thedopegame2.torrent17.26 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

shit is wack... same old

shit is wack... same old thing.. same songs on his wack ass unclassic album..

to say DA aint a classic is

to say DA aint a classic is like saying 50 dont look like an Ape. HAHAHA well i guess u wont say dat cos u attracted to him haha fucken dickryder

gayme

unc13_dim wrote:
to say DA aint a classic is like saying 50 dont look like an Ape. HAHAHA well i guess u wont say dat cos u attracted to him haha fucken dickryder

... i never said shit about 50.. 50 ain't that good himself.. but yo gayme is the fakest in the rap game.. its wateva.. he never sold 1 mil anyway hahahaaaaaa!

Dank96's picture

fake

how is game da fakest? whose harder den game bra?

...

Dank96 wrote:
how is game da fakest? whose harder den game bra?

look at the nigga he got a butterfly covered up.. he was on change of heart.. the nigga still ain't cool with yukmouth nd yuk wanted to do a track with him, and you heard his verse.. Dre ain't with him nd he frontin like he wid dre.. list goes on and on.. I never said nothing about whos harder i said the nig is fake

Dank96's picture

so what?

he got da buttafly 4 life cuz da tear was 4 death he covered it up cuz right now hes da face of la who else got balls to do dat n what nigga from da hood dont wanna be on tv its not like he was gettin a makeover or sum shit. n who gives a fuk bout yuk dudez a one hit wonder. he did doctors advocate witout dre 2 show everyone he can be successful witout dre n 50 n he was. personally dis album was betta lyrically den documentry da beats werent dat good but u listen ta rap 4 lyrics not 4 drum n bass. game spits real shit not dat phony shit most rappas put out. i cant stand rappas spittin sum fake shit dat anybody could pull outta dur ass n put it wax. n he brought west back cuz it was sleepin.

.....

Dank96 wrote:
how is game da fakest? whose harder den game bra?

its all good da WEST COAST aint got no one other then gayme right now anyway..

Fuck ur stupid

Man u r so Fucken stupid. Period. HAHAHAHA

1. How fucken fake are u if u get a tattoo on ur fucken face. I'm New Zealand Maori and we da kings of facial tattoos n there aint no way im eva gettin a tattoo on my fucken face mayne haha

2. The man was on a T.V. show to make sum quik money, how tha FUCK does dat make him fake

3. FUCK YUKMOUTH. Who the fuck is that guy anyway HAHAHAHA LMFAO. What the fuck has this issue got to do wit him being Fake

Dank96 said it man, DA killin it lyrically, but beats not as good. Ur meant to listen to hip hop for, primarily, the message and then, maybe, the beat. DA the best hip hop album in the last 3 years (alond wit Big Bang & Sound of revenge). Sales don't mean shit. All sales mean is u appealing to the white community (which I'm cool wit rappers doing, like Kanye cos he's got messages as well) but dats not wot Game's about. So sales dont prove he's fake. I became his fan when i heard Hate it or Love it, cos u could hear the authenticity in his voice, and his lines. So dont say shit about the man being fake.

To all you fuckin Sheep

Ok to all you Gayme dickriders who believe ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY AN MC. this is why hes is a fake faggot

1) "g-unit the modern NWA"
2)"Tony yayo is a raw ass street muthafucka"
3) "young buck is a lyrical motherfucker, he is fuckin ill"
then he completely contradicted those statements.

3)He gets a tatoo of a butterfly on his face... that bad enough right? BUT its woprse that he had the thing removed because everyone knew he was a faggot.

4)He was a male strippe.FACT.
5)He has the audacity to Diss tony yayos album. I mean fuck yayo and fuck g-unit. But DRE produced a track on that labum, so did eminem. Game is hurting Dre and Em by dissing that album and trying to affect the sales
6) He names names on every track he ever did, whether giving props or dissing peopel he just cant write a rhyme without mentioning someone else for fame.
7)his own crew walked out on him, black wallstreet is finished. dre wlaked out on him, em wal;ked out on him, jimmy iovine shipped him to geffen. ewhat does this tell yu about character?
8) He lied about being in a coma
9) He lied about pushing crack
10)ANYONE WHO SAYS GAME IS ALL THE WESTCOAST HAS GOT DOESNT HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE ABOUT WESTCOAST MUSIC. EVERY TIME HE SAYS "I BROUGHT THE WEST BACK" HE IS DISSING SNOOP, DRE, E-40, DAZ AND KURUPT AND EVERY OTHER CREDIBLE MC ON THE WESTCOAST. DUDE SOUNDS LIKE AN NY RAPPER, HE DOESNT SOUND WESTCOAST TO ME. AND HE FLOWS LIKE LLOYD BANKS AND 50.

so yeah fuck you biased dickriders. and dont think im a 50cent fan either.

"Ok to all you Gayme

"Ok to all you Gayme dickriders who believe ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD BY AN MC"

Okay, the you your referring to is us, im just curious if that is including Busta Rhymes, Nas, Kanye West, Xzhibit, SNoop Dogg and all da big time rappers and producers that were on Game's album. Maybe ders something i dont kno, but why would all dese ppl wanna work with sum1 so fake ?? You know why? cuz they dont listen to so much 50 cent like you and just end up naturally talking shit about everyone. I just dont understand how YOU can say hes fake and all the big time artist including Snoop Dogg who is on his album who you say hes dissin when he says "I brought the west coast back" u think he neva herd game say dat? And about him contradicting himself, everyone contradicts themselves thru time and as they grow older, its just natural..at the time he joined Gunit he could have thought the things uve "Stated" but being in the group for a few years u begin to notice all da shit ppl r full of. but the bottom line anyway is his music and lyrics is far more advanced then most rappers....watch out for PAPPOOOOOOSE tho hes gona merk da industry , o wait i think he already did.

Dank96's picture

what??

when game was in gunit no shit he gonna talk good bout'em. gettin a buttafly is a ballsy move joe n how dat mean hes a faggot its not like he got a rainbow or a princees n ya boy 50 posin wit queerz. yea he a male stripper 4 FEMALES!! he got bitches dat love his shit n makin bitches pay him unlike u prob goin 2 strippclubs n payin bitches. If he names people in his raps means hes rappin real unlike those scared rappas mentioning no names but talkin shit. Gamez independant he dont need any1 like he proved in his new album unlike 50 n em always dependenting on dre n each other. where u his doctor? how u know he wasnt in coma 50 wasnt shot 9 times either. jus cuz game didnt get caught wit crack like 50 n u didnt buy it from him dont mean he wasnt pushin.he did bring west coast back cuz who from da west was makin noise ...snoop was wit pharrell makin r&b daz n kurupt werent makin albums dre iz jus a producer until game came den woke up snoop n woke up da west coast movement.

John S's picture

shit no!

not all white people like that g-g-g-g-g shit you know. I'm white AND English lol and I just pre-ordered styles p's nu album, and bought 2 copies of DA. my buddy likes 50 cent so i bought a copy of DA JUST to show him what hip hop is...so dont judge all white ppl by the same "hip-pop loving" standards :D

triggertreach's picture

hemz comment

so what about snoop

Exactly. how did this little

Exactly. how did this little fathead stripper homo who got extorted by JT bring back the west? Because he has a 5x Platinum album that featured production from Kanye West and Scott Storch? If gayme didnt have dre, 50 and eminem helpping him out on that album he wouldnt have sold jack. Not to mention Just Blaze and every other big name producer in the indusrty.and people trying to act like hes a lyrical rapper. Go listen to fuckin jeru the damaja or Ras Kass if you want to hear what lyricism is. or pick up the new Nas album.

foc's picture

what about snoop?

"snoop shit aint all that"- The Gayme

triggertreach's picture

hemz comment

hemz wrote:
Dank96 wrote:
how is game da fakest? whose harder den game bra?

its all good da WEST COAST aint got no one other then gayme right now anyway..

so what about snoop

and snoop?

triggertreach wrote:
hemz wrote:
Dank96 wrote:
how is game da fakest? whose harder den game bra?

its all good da WEST COAST aint got no one other then gayme right now anyway..

so what about snoop

ok nigga and snoop... who else? even if you wanna say snoop he aint shit, he sold less then gayme nd no one likes his shit.. Doggystyle was the best he ever did. Snoop said he goin back to doggystyle with this album.. BS

westcoast

Game aint shit to da westcoast!!! Too fake when da west is da realezt, c-bo, killa tay, JT, doomsday production, lunassicc, twisted insane, luni coleone, mac mall, e40, crooked I, daz, kurupt and most of all PAC!!!!!!!!!!! Man will always be puttin it down fo da west, dead or alive!!!! N no disrespect to all da other muthafuckaz spittin sum real shit on trax and livin their lyrics on da west whose name i didnt mention... yall dont know shit about west coast hiphop if all u know or consider good is game n snoop, a faggot n a snitch!!! One love to all my real Gz!! JayCee Gang fo Life WAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?

fakest?

i think you mean to say 5-0 is the fakest.

50 is a bitch-ass popstar

50 is a bitch-ass popstar but we all kow he did pump crack and he has a street background. u only say hes the fakest because thats what Gayme told you to think. get your own opinions and stop following a fake gang meber with no real background other than stripping and being on change of heart.

Dank96's picture

???

first of 50 gotz pics posin wit 5-0 n faggots..talks bout smokin weed n drinkin den tells the world he dosent how can anyone listen 2 dat fake shit!! so what game was a stripper ..HE STRIPPED 4 FEMALES!! dat means bitches like his shit B!!!
N how can someone be a fake gang member n have his set tatted on his neck bra n how da fuk u now game didnt slang crack u waz wit him? jus cuz 50 is a stupidfuk n gets caught n game doesnt dont mean game dont slang bra. N change of heart is juz 2 put a nigga on tv how is any of dat fake bout game?

50 is weak

i know from past exriences in the dope game.....50 i just a good tongue wrestler....he aint a street nig.... that nigga cant even go back to his own home town....he's banned

dumbass

Octagon wrote:
50 is a bitch-ass popstar but we all kow he did pump crack and he has a street background. u only say hes the fakest because thats what Gayme told you to think. get your own opinions and stop following a fake gang meber with no real background other than stripping and being on change of heart.

yea real street because he sold crack. wow good for him as if that means SHIT. he has to street background period he's just a little bitch. if he was street he would have shot back when his bitch ass was being shot not just snitched on the niggas then acted like he did shit to em. shot 9 times? it was 4 nigga erry one saw the police report. fake ass bitch only reason he has teeth is cuz his monkey ass was screamin the whole time.

"pop guns? nigga wouldn't pop a potato"

G-G-G-G-GUNOT bitchs.

u got cum on ya lips

the game is the realest nigga in the rap game...i guess u wouldnt know that cause u probaly a s azz cat.... Bhp 4 life

WOA...

first of all this is a dope mixtape, the blends are niiice. Secondly, whoever said the documentary wus only good because of the production was right...BUT WUT ABOUT 50 CENTS ALBUMS? 50 always has the best production and thats the only reason he sells records. I mean he's gone from a huge prospect to becoming the worst rapper on the face of the earth...The mans flow has gone down the drain and his lyrics are gettin shittier everytime around. Doctors Advocate wus a good album in my mind. The game is in my top 5 rappers list right now cuz i like his flow and he's got the hand up on the g-unit beef. So lets stop using "Gayme" and any other insult to the game... let the man make his music. Who fukin cares about tatoos, strippin and game shows. If he's makin good music now then im happy.

Dank96's picture

tru

n if they hatin y they downloadin his mixtapes?

blazindro212's picture

quit bitchin

yo, if you dont like game nigga, dont even fucking look at the mixtape son. yea yea, g unit is hot like summer... no doubt about it... but for real... game is the last nigga to be fake. fake is yukmouth, nigga got knocked the fuck out too. grow up, quit fightin over niggas you dont even know

the west never went anywhere

Theyre all fuckin fake motherfuckers. Only real Gangsta rappers around are Daz and Snoop. yes snoop dogg makes wack fuckin r&b shit but hes been up in court for murder, he has weapons and weed charges every other week. Gayme doesnt do shit. Dont get me wrong, i think Doctors Advocate is better than anything g-unit and 50 have ever put out, but im tired of people thinking this dude is some kind of blood just because he wears chucks and red flags. His own fuckin brother says hes not a gangsta and was nevr in a blood brotherhood.

Im tired of people like Gayme and 50 making hiphop look so dumb with their pretentious gangsta lyrics. Good lookin out to Nas and Jay-Z for making 2 classic albums this year that didnt have lyrics about fake gang banging and hittin switches. I love the westcoast, thats why im insulted by people saying Gayme brought it back. Where the fuck have people been? Daz has been putting shit out every year since the 90's man. E-40, Mac Mall, C-Bo, Mac Dre. now thats real westcoast shit. Gaymes music is straight new york bullshit, how is he representing the west with his eastcoast producers? fuck that shit.

If your from the West then be WESTCOAST if your from the east then be EASTCOAST. im tired of all this confused bullshit.

Umm did they say THe Game

Umm did they say THe Game brought WEST COAST RAP BACK or did they say game brought the WEST COAST BACK. Everyone has their own style of rapping , just cuz ur from the westcoast doesnt mean u gota sound like all the other westcoast ppl. What they mean by Game brought the west back is NO ONE HAS BEEN AS HOT AS HIM IN THE WEST COAST SINCE HE DROPPED THE DOCUMENTARY.

Game doesnt have his own

Game doesnt have his own style of rapping. he uses Dre, Nas, and Lloyd Banks flows, i have never heard him spit a unique flow in my life. and his lyrics are just simple shit. dont get me wrong here, he is a legendary mc compared ot the likes of Cam and Jim Jones but thats not hard is it?

GAME IS SIK

kk listen here ppl game rite now is the west coast... there is no1 else releasin shit... SNOOP hasnt been shit since gin n juice hes jus ova stain his welcome he isnt half the rapper he once was.. X from the west but that niggas pure into fuckin pimpin out rides cum on...the game is the only shit thas jumppin out there

aight i wanna kno how game

aight i wanna kno how game iz fake ok dat nigga ain a fake gangbanger...he frum cedar block piru n if dat fake den go down to compton n check it out n how did yall kno he was a stripper. kuz i never heard dat shit until i heard dose disses n so wat he had a butterfly tatted on hiz face. dat represents new life he dunt giv a fuck he jus got it but i mean if you thought 50 a real g den why da fuck wuld dat nigga get a restraining order on vivica fox sumone tell me kuz to dis day i still laugh at dat shit

...........

killakali9 wrote:
aight i wanna kno how game iz fake ok dat nigga ain a fake gangbanger...he frum cedar block piru n if dat fake den go down to compton n check it out n how did yall kno he was a stripper. kuz i never heard dat shit until i heard dose disses n so wat he had a butterfly tatted on hiz face. dat represents new life he dunt giv a fuck he jus got it but i mean if you thought 50 a real g den why da fuck wuld dat nigga get a restraining order on vivica fox sumone tell me kuz to dis day i still laugh at dat shit

LOL GAME AINT NO GANG BANGER HAHAHA ALL YOU NIGGAZ ARE DUMB AS FUCK.. ENOUGH SAID I AINT POSTIN HERE ANYMO...

fareal nigga piru ain real

fareal nigga piru ain real nigga every nigga i see him wit on tv or w/e was a blood aight n dey claim piru n if you sayin piru iz fake den wtf you think iz bangin a g-unit crip?? nigga you fuckin dumb

Dank96's picture

like i sez

like i said b4 if he aint blood y he got his set tatted on his neck?

exactly see man niggaz hatin

exactly see man niggaz hatin deze dayz but spyda loc killed himself by kallin himself a g-unit crip man fuck it i dunt really like g-unit i mean dey were tight before but now dey jus wack noones comin out except lil scrappy n i think he da tightest one out so far kuz 50 too busy makin sum fuckin movie wit denzel

why even mention spider loc?

why even mention spider loc? he is a fuckin nobody, daz served his gay ass about 2 years ago and established that hes a bitch. just because game says hes a blood and has piru tatted on his back doesnt mean shit. he is a fake motherfucker.

i wouldnt say shit baout him if he didnt perpetrate so hard and claim is the god of the westcoast. fuck thnat young ass bitch off one platinum album thinking hes jay-z or snoop.

"im right behind pac next to snoop" YEAH RIGHT GAME, YOU'RE A STRIPPER.

foc's picture

Shits stupid..

...alrite its a mixtape torrent site, so all yall just arguin and fightin, over hu's better, if u dnt lke an artist dnt even look into it...wats the point?...every1 has diffo opinions. its stupid all u stupid E-Thugs...get a life! sure G-unit's had a bad year and has been slowly droppin off...but game cnt get anywhere unless he has loads of names on his albums...look at the "one blood remix" pratically every one in the industry was on that track, he got big for beefin with g-unit but says the same old shit over and over...pointless...man i dont like either no more....The Whole beef started of a'right but its just gotten lame...and boring

blazindro212's picture

fuck a spider loc

alright, i'll be honest I posted yesterday without listening to the mixtape. SHIT IS FIRE. Get rid of the songs we've all already heard and the shit is hot. I'll agree with a few of you, snoop is for real. Dude does get gun charges on the week, and he's like banned from the london airport for about killin some nigga. I'm not even gonna get into the game being a blood shit... use your fuckin head kid. dude is a blood, and would prolly have some nigga buck you down if he knew ya.

one blood

Gayme aint no blood. if he

Gayme aint no blood. if he was out there gangbangin do you really think he would be talking about it on TRL ? fuck that shit, dude is a justin timberlake popstar. wanna know about real bloods? suge knight is a fuckin blood, Rza is a blood, u dont hear Rza saying hes blood and wearing red flags, dude is a fucking gun-runner. Just because Gayme spent a Mil and a half on Paying bloods to hang out with him doesnt mean hes a gangbanger. if he was a blood do you think hed be on change of heart talking about how sensitive he is? why does his own brother say he aint a blood and was never in a coma? and fuck spider locc too, and any other mc who claims to be crip or blood just to build up a rep. real crips and bloods dont go on Carson Daily and ashton kutcher shows, they dont publicly apologise about beefing with 50 and then kiss and make up only to start dissing again a week later.

Next jermaine dupri will be claiming hoover crip and Jessica Simpson will be wearing red bandanas.

Dank96's picture

In dat case

in dat case tookie isnt a real crip cuz he was on da gong show n suge knight isnt a blood cuz he was on wendy williams n jimmey kimmel snoop aint crip cuz he has a lil kids football league wit camp n been on every single talk show n he been on trl 2 even singing christmas carols. N no1 on those blood n crip cds r real cuz all there videos r talkin bout bloodz n crips n there talkin bout it publicly n rza real gangsta obessed wit japaneese ninjas n he from da east bra n 50 kissed game not dey kissed. him n his bro just beefin cuz dat wat happens when u go rags 2 riches.

naw man. Gayme was s on

naw man. Gayme was s
on change of heart while at the time he says in his records he was gangbangin and selling crack. bullshit. Rza was being investigated by the feds for gunruning to blood, we all know snoop is constantly in trouble with the cops and wes up in court for murder, we know tookie shot a bunch of innocent people and was an evilmotherfucker, we also know suge is one of the most feared men in the histpry music. whats gayme? what makes him gangsta>? the fact he is wearing a red rag on his face for a promotional photo, the fact he got shot? fuck that

Game,Banks,Buck,Yayo and 50 have all been shot, because theyre a bunch of mouthpieces, people wanted them dead, they cant be that gangsta, theyre victims.

Dank96's picture

Juz cuz

juz cuz game isnt stupid n doesnt get caught like dem dont mean he aint bangin manne. what makes game blood is da fact he got a blood tat reps his set n is seen wit bloods. N if game aint blood y snoop sayin he is n if game aint blood n always reppin he is dont u think da bloods would know hes fake n hunt his ass down? game dont walk around wit body gurds he walks wit bloods. n i think u know dat u jus like arguing 4 fun.

he pays those bloods to walk

he pays those bloods to walk around with him. the bloods extorted one and a half mil off him. didnt u hear him bitching baout it on doctors advocate?

Dank96's picture

$

game juz bringin money in da hood like all real niggas do nahmean. if u so sure game aint blood how u sure snoop crip? robert blake got a murda charge n he aint crip alot of niggas kill n catch 2 cases a month n arent g. ya boy snoop sez game a g n he chillz wit dude u dont. n u dont get a blood tat on yo neck 4 everyone 2 c if u aint blood dat'll put a bullseye on yo head.

watch it boy

Octagon wrote:
naw man. Gayme was s
on change of heart while at the time he says in his records he was gangbangin and selling crack. bullshit. Rza was being investigated by the feds for gunruning to blood, we all know snoop is constantly in trouble with the cops and wes up in court for murder, we know tookie shot a bunch of innocent people and was an evilmotherfucker, we also know suge is one of the most feared men in the histpry music. whats gayme? what makes him gangsta>? the fact he is wearing a red rag on his face for a promotional photo, the fact he got shot? fuck that

Game,Banks,Buck,Yayo and 50 have all been shot, because theyre a bunch of mouthpieces, people wanted them dead, they cant be that gangsta, theyre victims.

watch what you say about tookie you little bitch

FUCK TOOKIE. what you gonna

FUCK TOOKIE. what you gonna do? infect me with a crip virus? get the fuck out of here.

tookie an OG nigga leave him

tookie an OG nigga leave him out of it man R.I.P but why wuld you assume if game ain a real gangbanger...how wuld you kno if he was fake hiz ass be dead by now by crips dawg

huge's picture

Stupid

You people are stupid.
Not one comment on the actual mixtape.
Who gives a fuck if he's real /fake/stripper/gangsta
Damn Its Old

12 year old

Octagon wrote:
FUCK TOOKIE. what you gonna do? infect me with a crip virus? get the fuck out of here.

if you werent a fucking 12 year old then maybe we could do somethin but your just one of these little ethug bitches.