Kochece & Lil Wayne - Ironman 2

| |

1.a mill1 (remix) feat.kochece & jadakiss
2.mr carter feat.jay z
3.dr. carter
4.paradise feat.young chris
5.haters feat.glasses malone & baby
6.stacks feat. tyga
7.nothin on me feat.fablous juelz santa
8.don't touch me (remix) busta & reek & nas & Big daddy kane
9.Dj drama & lil wanye fuck mixtapes djs'
10.money in the way feat bow wow
11.Kochece paper chasn
12.me & my drink
13.comfortable feat baby face
14.girlfrend ringtone feat sean garret
15.let the beat build
16.la la feat briso & busta
17.out here grind
18.gangsta gangsta Kochece

AttachmentSize
ironman2.torrent13.07 KB
How To DOWNLOAD | Download Now (Free)

whoa

whoa im first bitch i wouldnt d/l this it is old

WHY?????

WHY DA FUCK DO ANYBODY IN THEY RIGHT MIND LISTEN TA WAYNE'S CLUCK ASS ANY MORE HE'S LIKE DA WORLD'S RICHES CRACK HEAD ,HOW MANY TIME'S HE BEEN TA REHAB FOR''CRACK'' NOT WEED O AND FOR SUMBODY TA BE SO FUCKIN HOOD AND GANGSTA HE SURE DID GET FUCKIN PUNKED BY 40 DIS NIGGA RAN UP ON FOOT TA WAYNE'S LIKE 2 TRUCK ''ARMY'' LOL AND HES BITCH ASS AND BIG BIRD OR BIG BITCH OR BIRD SHIT WAT EVER HIS NAME IS WAS TO FUCKIN PUNK TA GET OUT BUT SENT THEY BODY GUARD THEN CALLED DA COP'S ON 40 MAN BANN DIS GANGSTA TURNED CLUCK/FUCKIN HE'S DADDY ASS OUT DA GAME ..DONT BE BLINDED BY DIS SHIT DOW ,WHERE DA FUCK ALL DA GOOD MUSIC GO???? FUCK RIMS,BITCH'S AND HOES AND DOUGH WHERE DA FUCK DA REAL HOOD SHIT.??????.........

heroin not crack!

J-SLIM PRODUCTIONS wrote:
WHY DA FUCK DO ANYBODY IN THEY RIGHT MIND LISTEN TA WAYNE'S CLUCK ASS ANY MORE HE'S LIKE DA WORLD'S RICHES CRACK HEAD ,HOW MANY TIME'S HE BEEN TA REHAB FOR''CRACK'' NOT WEED O AND FOR SUMBODY TA BE SO FUCKIN HOOD AND GANGSTA HE SURE DID GET FUCKIN PUNKED BY 40 DIS NIGGA RAN UP ON FOOT TA WAYNE'S LIKE 2 TRUCK ''ARMY'' LOL AND HES BITCH ASS AND BIG BIRD OR BIG BITCH OR BIRD SHIT WAT EVER HIS NAME IS WAS TO FUCKIN PUNK TA GET OUT BUT SENT THEY BODY GUARD THEN CALLED DA COP'S ON 40 MAN BANN DIS GANGSTA TURNED CLUCK/FUCKIN HE'S DADDY ASS OUT DA GAME ..DONT BE BLINDED BY DIS SHIT DOW ,WHERE DA FUCK ALL DA GOOD MUSIC GO???? FUCK RIMS,BITCH'S AND HOES AND DOUGH WHERE DA FUCK DA REAL HOOD SHIT.??????.........
true indeed but hes on heroin not crack. look at the track marks on his arms and kneck. thats why he tattooed himself so heavy. he admits to using heroin. it aint a secret so dont come running to his defense you lil wayne stans out there. your boy is a mo dope fiend. suck it up!

O SHIT

Guest567 wrote:
J-SLIM PRODUCTIONS wrote:
WHY DA FUCK DO ANYBODY IN THEY RIGHT MIND LISTEN TA WAYNE'S CLUCK ASS ANY MORE HE'S LIKE DA WORLD'S RICHES CRACK HEAD ,HOW MANY TIME'S HE BEEN TA REHAB FOR''CRACK'' NOT WEED O AND FOR SUMBODY TA BE SO FUCKIN HOOD AND GANGSTA HE SURE DID GET FUCKIN PUNKED BY 40 DIS NIGGA RAN UP ON FOOT TA WAYNE'S LIKE 2 TRUCK ''ARMY'' LOL AND HES BITCH ASS AND BIG BIRD OR BIG BITCH OR BIRD SHIT WAT EVER HIS NAME IS WAS TO FUCKIN PUNK TA GET OUT BUT SENT THEY BODY GUARD THEN CALLED DA COP'S ON 40 MAN BANN DIS GANGSTA TURNED CLUCK/FUCKIN HE'S DADDY ASS OUT DA GAME ..DONT BE BLINDED BY DIS SHIT DOW ,WHERE DA FUCK ALL DA GOOD MUSIC GO???? FUCK RIMS,BITCH'S AND HOES AND DOUGH WHERE DA FUCK DA REAL HOOD SHIT.??????.........
true indeed but hes on heroin not crack. look at the track marks on his arms and kneck. thats why he tattooed himself so heavy. he admits to using heroin. it aint a secret so dont come running to his defense you lil wayne stans out there. your boy is a mo dope fiend. suck it up!
YEAH U RIGHT DOW GOOD POINT BOUT DA TATS AND HE MUSTA RAN OUTA PLACE'S AND DID HIS FORE HEAD LOL

you must not have listened

you must not have listened to his shit just because you judged what happened. wayne would say you're all about the drama cause you are. not startin anything...jus sayin you or none of your people could come up with the shit he does so jus don't even talk.. you're not better than him an you know he's on top ...almost every 15-23 year old girl loves him and he's a striaght up legend to them. and so many other people. you can have your opinion but why do you have to be so small minded...you're jus jealous of him that's all.

ya he did madddd drugs...and

ya he did madddd drugs...and he's still genuis...thats amazing.

another lil gayne dick rider

crfashionone wrote:
ya he did madddd drugs...and he's still genuis...thats amazing.
and sucked mad cocks for em! and talked shit on all his fans. yet you still ride for your pathetic style jacking dope fiend homo hero. i never seen so many stans out there.

Waynes stan

crfashionone wrote:
you must not have listened to his shit just because you judged what happened. wayne would say you're all about the drama cause you are. not startin anything...jus sayin you or none of your people could come up with the shit he does so jus don't even talk.. you're not better than him an you know he's on top ...almost every 15-23 year old girl loves him and he's a striaght up legend to them. and so many other people. you can have your opinion but why do you have to be so small minded...you're jus jealous of him that's all.
less we forget how he stole Gillies rhyme books? you mean like that? or how he he stated all his fans are "sucking his dick but wont let him cum" like that??? im confused. please set me straight stan....

almost every 15-23 year old girl loves him "

you said it best homie, 99% of his fans have pussies. you are right on that one! dumbass.

man keep hating

mannnn yall crazy.you people are the type if one of ur family member did drugs ud stop talking to them because of their choices.wow Wayne does drugs shit if i had all his money id be more fucked ip then him.i don't see yall coming out with mix tapes everyday. stop hating on the man just cause u hate him and he better then you. i love wayne ever since the block is hot.it don't really matter what yall say anyways Wayne gonna continue to do his thang regardless.at least u took the time out of u r day to tell someone how someone makes u upset which is kinda sad.